RS 1,50,000 To 3,00,000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mysore, Chennai
Job Title: Counselor
1) Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, class scheduling, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, and career planning.
2) Confer with parents or gua...
Key Skills : good communication skills,customer service,administration,telecaller,counsellor,counselling,educational counsellor,career counsellor,admission...
a. Reach targets in terms of admissions
b. Generating leads through various marketing activities.
c. Creating walk-ins, Counseling and admission
d. Taking care of documentation and fee recovery.
Key Skills : well experienced in academic counselling field,academic counsellor,career counsellor
Educating students and parents about colleges, the college admissions process, trends, procedures, and testing; advising and supporting classes of 30-50 seniors and families as they go through the process; and helping students and families aspire rea...
-Provide career counselling & development sessions to graduates & post graduates alumni
-Develop career services
-Work with the student on their needs for their career development
-Planning & exploring new career options for the students & c...
- College Counselor reports to the Assistant Head.
- Educating students and parents about colleges and the college admissions process.
- Keeping track of admission decisions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Counseling Students On Career Options & Programs Offered By the College.
maintaining Database of Enquiries and Admissions.
follow Up On all Enquiries and Visits.
handling Front Office, Meeting and Guiding Students for Appropriate Programs.
Generate walk-ins through various marketing activities (Posting ads, addressing the web enquiry, E-mailing, Cold Calling, SMS, Mailers Etc )
- Meeting the enquiries and counselling the candidates regarding the Modules based on their educational qual...
1. Good communication skills in English
2. Handling Walk Ins
3. Converting Walk Ins into Admissions
4. Regular follow ups
5. Team management.
6. Achieving Sales target.
7. Female Candidates only
8. Prior experience in an educational instituti...
We have urgent opening of Admission Coordinator position with our client based at Bangalore.
Position: Admission Coordinator
Salary: Rs. 15,000-25,000 per month (Depend on Interview & Experience)
Experience: 0-4 Year
Position: Marketing Executive cum Education Counselor
Experience: 0-3 years
Qualification: Any graduate/Post graduate
•Counseling students about admission procedures at various Colleges / Insti...
handling Telephonic Inquiries
counseling the Students and Parents for Various Courses
convince and Convert the Inquiries Into Admissions
should Convert the Prospective Leads Into Registrations
responsible for Stud...
Walk-in for Counselor from 9th July - 15th July
si- Uk Bangalore
fresher Can also Apply
roles & Responsibilities:
- Advice/ Counsel Students Regarding Various Universities, Courses, Admission Requir...
Extremely interesting and rewarding career opportunity for candidates looking to make a career in Education industry.
The job involves guiding students and parents for overseas education and related admission process.
Urgently Looking for Sr. Counselor / Coordinator (domestic Higher Education) for Bangalore Location. 2+ Yrs of Experience. Cold Calling, Handling Telephonic & Walk-in Inquiries, Counseling the Students and Parents About Various Courses, Identifying t...
Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals and also be able to do so under time constraints. General knowledge of the higher education industry preferred. Must possess strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills Self motivated and d...