RS 4,00,000 To 9,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Description for Internal Audit Manager.
experience 6 to 8 Years
reporting to Dgm Finance, Ceo and Board of Directors Hong Kong
(1)conduct Financial, Operational and System Audit for...
- Maintains communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding op...
Able to handle all Secretarial & Legal functions independently - handling board meetings, Maintaining Minutes of all Meetings, Statutory Registers and records, filing of Forms and all other Secretarial Compliance
Reporting to the Board of Directors
Key Skills : legal secretarial activities company secretary company secr,legal secretarial,company secretary,officer secretary,cs,company...
Designation: Sales Executive
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: Best in the industry + incentives.
NOTE: Only FMCG/Channel sales experience preferred
Roles & Responsibilities
Interaction and coordination with the External Internal Audit as well as Internal Audit Team and assist in ensuring smooth completion of Internal Audit
To assist in implementing the recommendations of Internal ...
â€¢ Should be expert in Systems and soft skill of HR.
â€¢ Should be familiar with ISO /TS 16000, Ohsas -18001, documentation , Audit, performance appraisal , HR policy etc.
â€¢ Liasioning, Statutory work.
Department: Internal Auditing
Reporting to: AVP
Job Location: Mumbai - Corporate Office
Work Days: 5 (Monday to Friday)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting Internal Audit as per Risk Based Audit Plan formulated on a...
RS 6,00,000 To 7,00,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Mumbai
1. Day to day trouble shooting of Waste Water Treatment Plant
2. Providing necessary Assistance / Data for compliance with respect to Gujarat Pollution Control Board ( GPCB )
3. To interact with external agencies for solid waste disposal
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Responsible for procurement Of Bought out items against schedule agreement to run the production line without any shortages.
- Co-ordination with PPC and Production Dept for Materials Planning & scheduling monthly.
- Responsible for procurement o...
I)roles and Responsibilities
1)the Iao is Responsible for Systematically Examining all of a Branchâ€™s Financial Transactions to Ensure the Accuracy and Adequacy of Accounting Records and Systems, and to Locate and Identify Discrepancies, if Any.
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM / GM - Regulatory role in Mumbai with .
1. Responsible for obtaining, preparing and analyzing information necessary for filing regulatory documents to ensure complianc...
Key Skills : general manager,regulatory management,regulatory officer,gas turbine,cost estimation,regulatory...
Position : Assistant General Manager
Qualification : M.Pharma/ Ph.D
Experience : 13+ Year
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Location : Mumbai, Kandivali (w)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Fully aware of GMP norms in USA, TGA, South Africa ,S...
Key Skills : assistant general manager,general manager,general officer
SEBI, NSE, BSE, clients/stakeholders and other regulatory authorities.
Establishing, implementing and managing the compliance framework.
Providing Compliance advice to the business.
Handling day-to-day Regulatory Compliance.
Handling BSE, NSE & S...
Compliance Executive Job
we have Urgent Opening for Fmcg / Hospitality / Retail / Bpo / Hotels / Corporates Etc . Position At Mumbai and Pune Branch.
free No Fees Nothing Just Go for Interview Directly
- Compliances of...
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
â€¢ SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
â€¢ Looking after all Fire Safety activities â€“ Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
â€¢ Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
1. Monitoring that the appropriate day to day accounting entries are passed in the accounting software,
2. Monitoring that all the payments are made based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
3. Providing MIS pertaining to Finance & Account...
RS 2,00,000 To 5,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We have a job opening for the post of \"Quality control\" with a pharma product supplying industries at Andheri.
3 years to 6 years of relevant experience in Quality Control in formulations facility.
Exposure to international audits sha...
Key Skills : quality control executive,quality control incharge,quality control assistant,quality control officer,quality control supervisor,quality control...
Finalizing Accounts for Group of Manufacturing Companies, Responsible for It, Vat, Roc and other Statutory Returns. Attend Various Accounts Related Audit and Scrutiny Matters. Personal Directors It Returns
salary: 4,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.a. as per ...
Routine Accounting work
Finalization of Accounting
Salary: As per Candidate\'s Capability
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company...
RS 1,75,000 To 5,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Keeping up books of account
Maintaining the statutory accounts.
Preparation of Statutory Challan and returns.
Payment & C form follows up
Inventory MIS and book keep
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Key Skills : accountant accounts executive account assistant accounts officer finance executive accounts tally vat accounts payable ms office c form taxation,...
Payment Within 15 Days After Generating The Invoice
- Direct Uploaders will have to complete the allotted work with the expected accuracy (average 99.3%) for the job to be considered for payment calculation.
- Company will conduct random audits ...
Key Skills : medical officer,medical transcriptionist,medical bacteriology,medical director,icu registrar,ot consultant,intensive care unit registrar,medical...
Job is to Handle Company Accounts Completely. Senior Accounts Officer Required with Assistant or Junior Account Keeper. Preference Will Be Given to Either Textile Background Accountants / Food Industry Accountants. Applicant is Expected to Be Familia...
Experience in Accounts, Conversant With Data Entry Operation, Bank Reconciliation, Knowledge Of Service Tax, L/C, Bills Discounting, Tds, Excise,Ledger Scrutiny, Candidate Should Be Well Versed With Word , Excel, E-Mails Etc.
Salary: 1,25,000 - 2,...
Key Skills : bank reconciliation,accounts officer,accountant,accounting,cost accounting
Tax calculation , TDS ledger checking & return preparation, Generation of Form â€“ 16A
Â·Service tax Entries, Calculation & return
Â· VAT / CST Entries, Calculation & Return, Follow-up for C forms & C form application
Â·Online payment of TDS...
We got your reference from one of the job portals. We have an opening for the position of Head Accountant , with one of our reputed client. The details of the opening are mentioned herewith.
Company Details :- Leading Oragnisation Based Out At Del...
RS 8,00,000 To 13,00,000 Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb, Central Delhi, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Vadodara, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Chennai, Chennai Suburb, Erode
-Should have at least 8 to 10 years experience. Educational Qualification- B Pharm/ M Pharm.
-Should have good working experience in SVP and in Sterile Liquid Parental Products.
-Should have registration with FDA for manufac...
Key Skills : production manager,production management,production,production controller,production coordinator,production head,production incharge,production...
Cluster IT Officer
About Company :
We introduce ourselves as Indiaâ€™s fastest growing and leading healthcare supply chain specialists. They are the fastest growing group in the field of Pharmaceutical Logistics, Distribution, and Supply Chain ...
Handling Complete Payroll Process. Take the Approval for Payroll Funds, Provide Input to Payroll Team as per the Deadline. Maintain all the Records Necessary for Audit. Check the Salary Register Before Disbursing. Statutory Compliance as per the Law.
Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
â€¢ Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
â€¢ Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded...
RS 2,00,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Duties & Responsibilities :-
Correspondence, Dealing/ Liaison with the Bank, BMC, BSES, Members, Officers of the Registrar for co-op societies & others Government and Semi Government offices connected with CHS.
1. Book-keeping & com...
Key Skills : Society Manager,Society Management,Finance management
The Job Would Provide An Opportunity to Prove Ones Ability and Command Over Handling the Situations. We Expect the Candidate to Work with Full Dedication and Bear the Responsibility to Accomplish the Job Assigned.
1. He Should Be Aged Between 40 - 45 Years &proficient in Handling Trust Accounts & Taxation Matters and have Minimum 20 Years of Work Experience;
2. He Should Preferably Be a Ca (intermediate). Otherwise, Should Be a M Com / B Com & Independently H...
Location â€“ Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Calcutta, Chennai
Job Description :- Responsible for cash receipts, deposits, payments and cash balancing. The incumbent would also act as vault custodian. Filing of End of day (EOD) ...
1. To ensure compliance of all corporate policies related to slimming with feedback to R&D.
2. To ensure that the canter achieves quality executions according to the parameters given by R & D. To co-ordinate with R & D for ...
RS 1,50,000 To 4,00,000 Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune
Safe guard information system assets of clients by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems. Document the findings and present to the client teams.
-Keeps clients informed by preparing performance reports; communicating syst...
Key Skills : any it / computer graduate,access control,information security,it security officer
- Person Should have Minimum 3 Years of Working Experience in this Profile
financial Managers Perform Some or all of the Following Duties:
- Plan, Organize, Direct, Control and Evaluate the Operation of An Accounting, Audit or other Financial D...
Key Skills : financial analyst,finance advisor,financial manager,financial officer,finance director
1. Managing the Fixed Assets module in SAP & handle procurement process.
2. Managing centralized payment process.
3. Monitoring treasury function and co-ordination with Regional Finance team
4. Preparation of periodical reports and dealing wit...
1. Maintaining Of Books Of Accounts.
2. Statutory Audit / Internal Audit.
3. Finalization Of Accounts, Preparation Of Profit & Loss A/C, Balance Sheet, Tax Audit.
4. Filing And Attending Of Income Tax Hearing / Sales Tax / Prof. Tax / Servic...
- Candidate Should have Minimum 4 to 7 Years of Working Experience in Excise Department.
- to Co-ordinate with Excise Dept Officers On Weekly and Monthly Basis.
- Should Able to Monitor & Take Care to Complete Excise Procedures Getting Done in ...