Requirements in fashion industry. Education:-10th , 12th, B.A, Diploma, B.Tech, BCA, BBA, MCA, M.Tech, Etc. All can Apply to respective posts such as an Adviser,distributor, Supervisor, Senior Advisor,Accountant, Trainer, Manager,Hr Work-adverti...
-Training & Development and capability of worker through different behavior content such as: Discipline, works ethics, punctualities, absenteeism & its looses, self supervision etc.
-Organized different functions like family get to gather, Holi, Dep...
Key Skills : labour welfare officer,labour welfare trainee,labour welfare development
1. Conduct investigation related to IPR Field.
2. Take responsibility for the investigation in right manner and as per instruction by the superior/managers.
3. Have marketing experience.
4. Ready to travel in any ...
Key Skills : field officer,investigator,field management,examination coordinator,comptroller,examination...
- Carried out telephone marketing and listing of deals at different property portals.
- Generation of leads of prospective buyers & with strong follow-up convert into actual deals.
- Coordinate with the builders for selling ...
Hope doing great,
Relevant Recruitment is available for center manager .We're looking for Talented and first class though out academic in center manager post in Dharamshala ( Himachal Pradesh ) ( Male candidate are preferred) .If you are interested ...
Key Skills : public relationship executive,sales,business development,marketing
Personal Assistant (PA) Or Office Assistance to Company Director No. of Openings: 1 Postion Location - Chandigarh Designation : Personal Assistant / Office Assistance.Eligibility Criteria: Should be pleasing personality,Education:12th or Graduate,Sho...
Urgent requirement for the candidates
Greeting customers who enter the shop.
Be involved in stock control and management.
Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
Key Skills : relationship executive,relationship manger,relationship officer,relationship head
1) determine Scope, Timing, and Direction of Investigations.
2) develop Relationships with Informants in Order to Obtain Information Related to Cases.
3) examine Records in Order to Locate Links in Chains of Evidence or Information.
Key Skills : field incharge,field engineer,field investigator,field officer,field supervisor