Qualification : First Class Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
Experience : Minimum two years post qualification experience in
materials procurement process or planning and stores handling or handling various types of m...
- Maintaining Day-to-day accounting ledgers such as Purchases & Sales independently.
- Maintaining Petty Cash & Cash Day book.
- Preparing of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Voucher Entry on Regular Basis.
- Well versed in Tally ERP 9...
RS 4,00,000 To 7,00,000 Chennai, Manali-Thiruvallur
-Monthly cost cycle run and depreciation run
-Preparation of financial accounts
-Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly costing of finished products by allocating actual fixed cost to each product and arrived at margin.
- Enable execution of daily purchase activity to buy material.
- Provide effective service to internal customers within the organization to meet their material requirement.
- Establish good vendor rapport and ensure proper creditor Management.
RS 1,25,000 To 3,75,000 Patna, North Delhi, JhariaKhas, Ranchi, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
sales & service of all type of Hospital Products.
- Day to day purchase and logistics
- Market study and analysis
- Analysis of Competition and suggesting actions
- Client Servicing and query resolution
1. Good communication s...
-creating Purchase Order in Tally ,
-follow Up with Vendor for Raw Material & Packing Material to Get It On Time,
-follow Up with Accounts for Vendor Payment -maintaining the Inventory of Raw Material & Packing Material
-maintaining all Documents ...
We are hiring candidates for our company. Our company is located in chennai valasaravakam.
We are hiring candidates for Marketing / Tele Marketing jobs, Team Member, Assistant General Manager, General Manager.
Key Skills : director sales,marketing,telecalling,telecaller,marketing manager
- Candidate Who Can Work with Full Involvement in Accounts Both Freshers and Experience (0-3 Years) with Tally Skill Can Apply
- Maintaining Books of Day to Day Accounting & Voucher Verification, Cash Book, Bank Book, Sales Register, Purchase Regist...
Managing day to day accounts, credit control, banking transaction, filling audit papers, vehicle purchase monitoring, balance sheet preperation, maintaing MIS, and collection details. making PF & ESI & salary statments and other related works...
Interem Intl Removals Division of Freight Systems (india) P
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Chennai
- Coordinate with freight forwarders and book cargo through Air or Ship.
- Take care of export and import documentation
- Sales coordination after and before sales
- Sending quotations and negotiate pricing with customers
- Retain the existing cu...
Key Skills : sales support executive,sales,shipping assistant,freight sales,inside sales,freight...
Job Profile :-
- Reporting To Accounts Manager Regarding Financial Status And Various Reports On Weekly And Monthly Basis.
- Maintaining Books Of Accounts On Daily Basis And Completing General Entries Of Sale Invoices, Purchase Invoices, Cash V...
-install, Upgrade, Support and Troubleshoot Enterprise Applications Hosted On Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
-configuration and Troubleshooting Windows Mail and Ms Outlook 2010.
-install, Upgrade, Support and Troubleshoot Enterprise Applications Run...
Key Skills : network executive,system administrator,desktop support executive,network...
- Should have good experience in Quickbooks, and Tally applications.
- Should be able to reconcile the payment transactions occurring in various portals
- Have a knack of identifying the missing payments, transactions and orders
- Generate Purcha...
- Assisting Directors of the company in day to day operation.
- Analyzing the business data and provide inputs on daily basis Purchase and sales report.
- Generate daily and monthly reports and updating the MIS relating with business.
Responsibilities: You will render all reasonable duties expected of a Executive
Procurement – Trainee . You will be responsible for:
- Receiving and processing the Purchase Requests
- Identifying potential Vendors based on Quality, Deliver...
Key Skills : fast learner,good communication skills,front office executive,back office executive,office assistantce assistant
RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Surat, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Delhi
Accounts Payable Manager
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer servi...
company Description:kkk Empire Homes Pvt. Ltd. is An Iso 9001:2008 Certified Organization for Its Excellency in Its Management & Systems. Its Great Success of 4+ Years, 2000+ Satisfied Customers, 5,00,000+ Sq.ft. of Built-up Area & ...
We are manufacture of Component washing Machine (SPM) Located in SIDCO Industrial Estate, Thirumudivakkam (near chrompet), Chennai
We require Degree ( preferably female ) with system knowledge. Must have exposure in coordination a...
Hindi Tamil English Speaking General Assistant
salary Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000/-
job in Chennai
knowledge in Hr is Preferred.
knowledge of “repair & Maintenance of Office & Residential Buildings & Office Equipment, Etc
knowledge of Household ...
Key Skills : hr general assistant,hr administration assistant,hr management,hr asssistant,hr...
• Lead project execution across client and practice teams.
• Develop precise business objectives interacting with clients and partner agencies.
• Design digital marketing programs and its evaluation strategy.
• Plan and direct delivery of ...
Wanted Export documentation Executive for Food products export company. Thorough knowledge in all export documentation work,LC, Banking, CHA & Shipping line followup, handle EBRC, Drawback, DEPB,VKGUY, Advance license and other incentives of Foreign ...
1) Feeding the data to the computer i.e., sales & purchase bills & other
2) Having basic knowledge of computer & tally
3) Office admin & reporting
4) Prepare weekly & monthly reports
5) Bank reconciliation statement