Urgent hiring for a Top Manufacturing Group.
Position - Assistant Manager - Legal
Experience - 2 to 4 years
Qualification - LLB ( Prefered from Campus LAW College Delhi or National LAW school Pune )
Job Location - Del...
Job Responsibilities :
- independent pleadings relating to various court proceedings.
- Complete knowledge of court procedures in civil/ criminal cases & consumer forum & labour court procedures.
- Representing company before ...
Key Skills : legal agreements,lawyer,company law,corporate law
Complete understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.Maintain daily cash requirement and ex...
Candidate must have individual ability to
· Draft and vetting of Commercial Agreements,
· Drafting and vetting of Service level agreements, Lease deeds, Leave and Licences.
· Must possess strong knowledge of CPC, IPC...
Key Skills : company secretary,transportation management,logistics management,manager legal,cs,company incorporation,corporate...
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditur...
Key Skills : working experience as accounting manager in any export house,advanced computer skills on ms office,accounting software and databases,proven...
Handle litigation at various forums/levels pertaining to the Company. Handle and support in arbitration cases. Preparation of case history, make case notes and brief the HOD on legal cases. Handle logistics, MIS and risk analysis ...
• Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices.
• Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
• Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and ...
.Organising and executing training programs for branch personnel
.Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
.Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
Preparing statutory accounts.
Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering an...
Work Location : New Delhi (NCR)
Position Reporting To : Directors
- Around 35 - 40 Years of Age.
- A Graduate, with Management Diploma in HR/IR.
- Responsible for all Hr, Administration and Environment, Health and Safety Functions, and...
hink Design Collaborative has requirement for a full time Legal Manager employed within its team to ensure effective management of all legal, compliance and contractual matters.
Responsibilities of Legal Manager:
Vetting, Negotiating& Fina...
Key Skills : corporate law executive,business law,business lawyer,business legal manager,business law manager,business...
Nominee Director contact person
We're the Law firm of sterling, we offer part time for Indian citizens. who live in Delhi.
This man needs to come to the notary and to assure your own signature on this document, as the new Director of the Russian co...
We have urgent requirement Accountant
* Prepare and generate daily/ monthly/ quarterly MIS/ reports of collection report, bank balance, creditors, debtors analysis reports, P & L, Balance sheet.
* Provide complete revenue ...
RS 90,000 To 1,50,000 North Delhi, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Delhi
- Fill current vacancies for all levels within the organization and across multiple divisions
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process.
- Liaise with managers for job descriptions
- Source candidates by various routes including but not lim...
Opening with Manufacturing Company - Corporate HR- Compliance & Labour Laws for Noida
Roles & Responsibilities_ Corporate HR
HR Representative Roles & Responsibilities
1-Ensure and supervise labor law compliances like ESI and PF benefits...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 North Delhi, Mumbai, Nagapur, Nagpur, Pune, Yavatmal, Delhi
we have a Huge Openings in Hdfc for the Post of Agency Sales Manager and Sales Development Manager
- Managerial Position with Team Handling Profile
- Channel Sales
- Team Management
- Good Commu...
Key Skills : good communication skills,target oriented work,sales manager,marketing manager,business development manager,customer sales manager
RS 5,00,000 To 7,00,000 Central Delhi, Kolkata, Delhi
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
2. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
3. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Manage Team and the Sla’s of the Process
work Closely with Corporate Tax Department and Be Responsible for Supporting the Day-to-day Operations of the Tax Department
manage Us Sales and Use Tax Return Preparation and Filing
review Monthly Journa...
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Will oversee complete operations and assist Director in management of company.
2. Provide the guidance to all other company employees.
3. Interact with client on as required basis and ensure complete client...
The Candidates will be Responsible for Recruiting sales Professionals.
Managing the entire Talent Acquisition cycle right from understanding the manpower requirement, sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, negotiat...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Delhi
Dear HR Aspirants,
Looking for career into ‘HR Department’, we will show you the way…
Welcome to our Core HR Practical Training Program-Powered by ALS TRAINING.
Core HR Practical Training on PF, Payroll, ESI, PMS, Laws & 85...
We are having two openings in Indirect Taxes for CA / CS / Advocate / ICWA, job profile will include mainly the following:
- Legal research in Indirect taxes mainly in All India VAT Laws and Service tax.
- Collating data and preparation of VAT an...
Key Skills : service tax,taxation,vat,sales tax,taxation manager,excise tax,corporate...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensat...
•Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices.
•Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
•Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and a...
Conducting 3 hours tours. These will be walking tours that would require the explorer to walk for about 1-2 km everyday.
Narrative Skills - Since he/she would be interacting with foreign guests, it is important that they have a grasp of basic Englis...
RS Up To 50,00,000 & above Vijayawada, West Delhi, Jamnagar, Surajkaradi, Jammu, Kishtwar, Eklahare, Nashik, Pondicherry, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Delhi
JOB ID: PKS/JV/MTG 02HY77-09
Union Gas Company, has immediate employment opportunities. GHU intends to
invite experienced individuals/expatriates or Consultancy firm capable of
rendering expertise services in various fields of Business Manage...
Key Skills : deputy company secretary,company secretary,business management,cs,company incorporation,corporate laws
Advocates Who Can Independently Handle Litigation and Has Excellent Drafting Skills.
salary: Commensurate with Experience.
functional Area: Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
role: Law Officer
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Delhi
HR Practical Training Institute – ALS Staffing
Location: 2ND Floor, AM Tower, Khurram nagar chauraha, Ring road, Lucknow.
We Provides 100% Practical HR Training with lab sessions on following topics.
HR GENERALIST, PAYROLL, CORE HR. We are a G...
We have an Urgent Requirement for post of Logistic Executive.
Position: Logistic Executive.
Experience: - 0 – 4 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Delhi/Ncr