Qualification : (i) First Class Bachelor Degree in Commerce with Honors in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute (In Universities without a system of Honors degree, equivalent number of courses) Or Master D...
Directorate General of Employment-Ministry of Labour
RS 4,00,000 To 4,50,000 Delhi
The Government of India is looking for highly qualified candidates who are ready to develop their professional careers as motivated and futuristic individuals who can successfully drive, achieve and sustain the objectives of the National Career Servi...
RS 90,000 To 2,00,000 Kurnool, Singapur, North Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, South Dumdum, Delhi
Contact by phone:
Mr. Thomas Brooks, President & CEO
VP, Capital Market Officers
VP, Capital Market Officers is responsible for developing loan prospects within a defined market (Worldwide) for a variety of loan programs. The ideal ...
Key Skills : who is an ideal candidate? someone with two years of sales experience bachelor\'s degree fantastic relationship-building skills someone motivated by...
This opportunity for yours. We required Accountant CA
Post: Accountant CA
Annual: 3,00,000/- To 3,60,000/-
Key Skills : skills you will need to show: • general business interest and awareness; • self-motivation and commitment,in order to combine study while...
We have a few open positions for a leading insurance company and looking at candidates who have very good experience in General /Health insurance along with strong social network in Delhi-NCR.
Details are given below.
Job Profile: Branch M...
1. Experience in preparing the financials and MIS
2. Co-ordinate with the auditor for completion of statutory and departmental audits of IT, EPFO etc
3. Handle all compliance audits of direct and indirect tax
4. Preparation of financial plan
Key Skills : income tax,direct tax,tds,corporate tax,accountantcashier,service tax,accounts executive,taxation,accounts assistant
1) Meeting with Corporate, Banks & Travel agents for procuring new business.
2) To ensure tie-up with Business relationship delivers profitability to the Branch/Company.
3) To build up and maintain good relations with co...
Responsible for smooth operation of placement linked skill development project functions within stipulated timelines given by project manager, Coordination and close follow up with outstation team members for Daily Reports, Monitoring of Day to Day a...
Key Skills : mis,recruitment,business development,assistant business development manager,project manager,quality assurance,hr...
- Steps in the recruiting and hiring process, including: posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone and in-person interviews, making job offers and negotiating starting salaries.
- The importance of employment ...
Key Skills : human resource management,hr trainee,hr analyst,hr assistant,hr associate
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi
Job title: Finance Executive
Experience: 2-3 years
Qualification : Graduate/Post graduate degree in commerce with experience in accounts and finance
Key Skills: Good Communication skills
Technical Skills: Highly computer litera...
- Complete Knowledge of Accounts, Taxation and Tally Software
- Maintain & Keeping of all Accounts Books in Tally
- Making Vouchers, Bank Reconciliation
- Debtors & Creditors Reconciliation
- Maintaining & Feeding of Accounts Vouchers...
a) To review accounts operation of group companies/branches.
b) To ensure statutory & legal compliance.
c) Finalization of Balance Sheets and P&L at periodic intervals.
d) Preparing MIS & Presentations for Board.
RS 50,000 To 1,50,000 North Delhi, Delhi, Gujrawalan Town , Model Town , Derawalan Nagar
The candidate should be able to manage the admin role, ensure office management and other activities including:
- Showing around the school and facilities to parents and guests
Functional AreaFront Office / Receptionist
Greetings From Trust India Solutions.
Finding out right person for the right job at the right time...
Trust India Solution offers wide-ranging manpower solution across different levels of positions in different industries. We are ...
Some Key points:
•Accounts Assistant is responsible for maintaining the accuracy while updating the accounts, payable and receivable sub-ledgers, should be checked by the assistant.
•Accommodating monthly account with the help of industry speci...
Reference Id :FADS
Job Designation : Financial Analyst
Company Profile : Financial Sector/ Trading Industry / reputed CA firms will be preferred.
Place Of Joining : Delhi
No. of vacancies : 10
Qualification : MBA Finance
Manage 15-20 Finance Bazaar Retailers across Delhi
- Educate retailers and their staff about Finance Bazaar and financial products
- Undertake customer education and marketing leading to customer enrolment
- Client meetings
RS 1,00,000 To 10,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
1. Extracting day wise bank statement & posting it in :
a) Daily collection sheet
b) Rental Register
c) Performance sheet
2. Updation from Damage Invoice Register & Debit Note Register to RR.
3. Updating the Rental Register after adjusting the a...
Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) a premier financial institution with having an assets over Rs. 20 Lac Crores and 3500 Computerized Servicing Offices in India looking for highly motivated men & women with zest and zeal who can plan, promote a...
We are looking to recruit an Accountant to join our team based in our Delhi Office. The individual will be responsible for supporting the Senior Finance team on accomplishing the responsibilities of the accounts department including various...
1. Compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
2. Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
3. Prepare Income Tax return, financia...
RS Less than 50000 To Less than 50000 South Delhi, Delhi
1 - 4 yrs Delhi/NCR
1. Position- Executive/ Sr. Executive - Audit
Exp- 1-4 years in Audit.
Salary- Best in the industry.
2. Position- Executive/ Sr. Executive - Accounts
Exp- 1-4 years in General Ac...
RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
The Management of Wingas Oil & Gas Company,Usa is Inviting You to Send Applications and Cvs/resumes for Immediate Recruitment in Our Company.
available Positions as Listed Below:
commisioning / Hook Up
We A Looking For S4F01 & S4F03 Tainer Its S/4 Hana Simple Finance Its Only 2 Days Taining
Location : S4F01 Pune & S4F03 Delhi
If Interested Please Share Your Update Cv
Key Skills : candidate should have good training exp,hr assistant,hr generalist,hr recruiter
• Day to day accounting entries in the Tally.
• Finalizing of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/c.
• Preparation of bank reconciliation.
• Preparation of Debtors’ reconciliation and Debtor’s ageing report.
• Handling all Assessment ...
Responsible for reconciliation of accounts payable and receivable
Roles & Responsibilities:
Deal with orders and invoices which comes in
Ensure timely payment to vendors
Responsible for price gap resolution