1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
A New York based firm specialising in corporate transactions is expanding and is looking for an on-line legal associate to work with us.
Tasks would include, for example, drafting and revising:
1) Purchase and sale agreements
2) LLC agreements
Required Legal Professionals (freshers can also apply) with 0-2 years of experience for a reputed law firm catering their services to the Property/Real Estate market, we are looking for young and innovating talent poo of Legal professional, to be ba...
• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
Urgent Opening - Temporary Legal Associate (Project Basis)
Read the case summary, Drafting the brief of case summary, Document filing in case management tool for one or more clients, Screening the relevant documents requi...