1) Bioanalytical Method development, Method Validation Skills
2) Exposure of current regulatory guidelines i.e US FDA, ANVISA, EMEA, TGA WHO
3) Operation of LC-MS/MS instruments having knowledge on AB SCIEX and waters Equipments.
Serves as overall client relationship manager and strategic business partner responsible for developing and expanding new business opportunities with customers.
Oversees process of procurement of business, delivering top line business development pe...
RS 1,50,000 To 3,75,000 Hyderabad, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
We are looking for Life-sciences, Pharmacy, Dental & Medical graduates & postgraduate fresher's for Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Pharmacovigilance, SAS, CDISC SDTM, Medical Coding, Medical Billing, & Regulatory Affairs pos...
• Actively seek our new opportunities and map out prospective markets
• Manage a selection of existing accounts
• Engage with a vast range of organisations and decision-makers
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing cus...
Key Skills : presentation skills,clinical research,medical,business development
Summary of Functions:
Responsible for the development and maintenance of all internal accounting controls to provide reasonable assurance that transactions are executed and recorded properly for all locations in India, and that assets are protecte...
RS 1,75,000 To 2,50,000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai
• Facilitate patient’s records’, paper or electronic, entry into Sapien EMR and design work-flow for sample management
• To coordinate and accurately input data required for the Bio-bank and Bio-bank studies in a timely manner.
Key Skills : research associate,clinical research associate,data research associate
Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) FDA Bhawan, New Delhi
RS Up To 3,25,000 Hyderabad, Sector 18 Chandigarh, South Delhi, East Delhi, Central Delhi, Mohali, Roorkee, Delhi
Import & Registration Division:
•Scrutinize & examine the Drug Master Files (DMF), Plant Master File (PMF), GMP certificates & COPP etc. from overseas manufacturing units pertaining to Registration & Import License of Drugs, under Form 41, a...
Key Skills : drug regulatory affair,clinical research,epidemilogist,pharmacovigilance,technical documents
Looking For State In charge.
- Should have Oncology experienced only.
- With 3 / 4 years.
- Should have 10 years of experience for Zonal Managers
- All capitals of India, Except A.P., Tamil Nadu, Kerala,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recrui...
Hiring Life Science Graduates with experience and TRAINED in CRA/CRO/CDM/PV/Regulatory
• Any Life Science graduate with an exposure to Clinical research domain
• Having a prior exposure/experience in Clinical document management/ Clinical d...
Key Skills : clinical data coordinator,clinical research associate,clinical research analyst,clinical data management,pharmacovigilance,medical coding,regulatory,...
The Business Development Manager will be expected to become an expert on the various healthcare research tools and capabilities at their disposal, and be able to present these to clients and prospects, identifying opportunities for business and worki...
Key Skills : comfortable with medicare applications,must have knowledge of marketing,financial analysis and budgeting,sales,marketing,business development
Greetings For The Day
We are having requirement for R&D AR&d for our reputed Pharma clients
Qualification : Bpharm/Mpharm/MSC(Organic Chemistry)
Experience : Fresher / Experience
Job Location : Mallapur
Salary : Based
Key Skills : r&d chemist,clinical research chemist,research organic chemistry
Extensive experience in handling positions in the Pharmaceutical, Clinical, Lifescience, Healthcare sectors.
Full-cycle recruiting: interviewed, offered, negotiated and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
Establish and maintained solid...