Manage the Network Admin Team Posted At Different Locations and Ensure Network Availability Across Sites. Manage the Super Administrator. Oversee Entire User/system Access. Access Restrictions/ Vpn Topologies / Ccna /redhat
salary: Not Disclosed ...
Key Skills : System Engineer,Network Administrator
1) Day to day administration, monitoring and trouble shooting of Linux servers
2) Installation, modification and testing of Linux based operating systems, third party software.
3) Administration of Email, Web application and D...
Key Skills : outbound voice,voice tech,linux support engineer,linux customer support engineer,linux administrator
Candidate must have following mandatory skills.
- Hands on experience on Linux Administration
- Web server Administration (preferably Apache)
- Database Management (Mysql)
- Any cloud deployment platform experience (prefer...
Key Skills : linux administration,apache,mysql,cloud,server scripting,django,it operations service engineer,aix administration,aix system...
We are Looking for Passionate Techies to Join Our Fast-growing Team.
- You Will Be Responsible for Providing Technical Support to International Web Hosting Clients.
- You Will also Be in Charge of Developing and Maintaining Scripts for Monitoring a...
Key Skills : linux administrator,system engineer,system admin
The responsibilities include but not limited to the following
Provide live chat support
Monitor severs and networks and escalate to the corresponding department
Provide basic customer support through ticketing system
Carry out tasks under the...
Key Skills : linux administrator,rhce,documentation,data entry,data editing,backend,executive operations