Company Secretary requirement urgently.
- Ensuring Statutory Compliances under the Company Law and Corporate
- Laws Secretarial work relating to the Registration, Modification & Satisfaction of Charges with the Registrar of...
Qualified Company Secretary having full knowledge of Company Law and Statutory Compliance for secretarial work.
Job Description/Responsibilities of the Candidate:
He should have knowledge of conducting board meetings an...
Key Skills : company secretary,auditing,accounting,taxation,cs,company incorporation,corporate laws,cost accounting,cost accountancy,budgeting
As discussed, we have immediate two requirements for Chartered Accountant profiles for our Noida Office.
Candidates having prior experience of F&A, MIS, Budgeting, Costing, Auditing & Taxation will be preferred.
Please send resumes of only th...
Strategic planning and policy formulation including financial & commercial evaluation of business opportunities, diversification & preparation of project & feasibility report.
Highest dealing with financial institutions, banks, private equit...
Manage Team and the Sla’s of the Process
work Closely with Corporate Tax Department and Be Responsible for Supporting the Day-to-day Operations of the Tax Department
manage Us Sales and Use Tax Return Preparation and Filing
review Monthly Journa...
a. preparing Agendas for & taking minutes of Board & General Meetings
b. Maintaining statutory books including statutory books, including Register of Members, Directors etc.,
c. Assist in advising members of the legal, govern...
- Must have Vast Knowledge of Busy Accounts Package.
- Must have Knowledge of Using Pay Roll Software.
- Must have Knowledge of Tds / Sales Tax Returns.
- Preparation of Trail Balance / Reconciling Entries.
- Must Be Proficient in English.
Candidate would be responsible for day to day accounting jobs being invoicing, payment, receipts, banking. Familiarity with VAT, TDS, Service tax and Income Tax is must. Active reconciliation of debtors, creditors and follow up is required.