1.Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts 2.Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities 3. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
-Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
-Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and...
1)Segment wise Revenue analysis
2)Monitoring of Debtors with aging report
3) Preparation of billing of corporate customers and its accounting
4) Monitoring of collections
5) Unearned Revenue calculation
6) Monitoring of all I...
1.Good Experince & Knowledge in Indian Taxation
2. Good in Accounting
3.Minimum Qualification (B.com)
4. Should be ok to work in rotational shift (7.00- 2.30 PM & 3.00 -10.30PM)
5. candidate having SAP experiene...