Design frameworks for a project.
Work with industrial and packaging engineers to develop, manufacture, and market a product.
Analyze, design and build business/technical solutions that deliver the client’s goal.
Key Skills : iti/ diploma/b.tech (civil engineering,mechanical engineering,automobile engineering) good communication and project management skills,project...
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job descript...
Risk management .
Metrics management .
Managing team development by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each Innovator's career interests.
Must have sound technical skills.
Experience in estimation ...
We are looking forward to a project smart and dynamic Engineer with CAD knowledge and LT & HT installation experience. He should be able handle client and site requirements.
Salary: 1,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospi...
RS 90,000 To 1,75,000 Kalyani, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb
• Involves both office works and field works.
• Honest, hard working and an attitude to learn.
• Good IT proficiency is required. Should possess personal laptop (data charges to be reimbursed as per organisational policies).
Looking for experienced civil engineer from PWD or NH road projects. Should posses good management skills. Should be capable of handling and executing road projects.
Personality with good command over languages preferred. Minimum 10 yrs of experi...
Engineering and Design
• Worked in the capacity of Lead Project engineer/ Dy. Lead Project engineer/ Job engineer.
• Extensive hands-on experience in all stages of design Engineering (Conceptual/ FEED / Detailed Engineering) of Onshore Proje...
Key Skills : business development executive,project management,design & development engineer
RS 2,50,000 To 15,00,000 Hyderabad, Central Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Cochin, Kottayam, Bhopal, Mumbai, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
· Management of the project plan including scope, schedule, cost, technical, resource and risk management;
· Establish and maintain detailed technical plans, estimates and schedules;