Planning and scheduling of projects. Proficient with Ms Projects and Overall responsibilities of Site Billing and finalizing contracts with the third party and to ensure the construction work is going smooth.
Inclusive of checking actual measureme...
1. To work on Quantities take-off from drawings and prepare BOQ etc.
2. To prepare tender documents and obtaining the quotation from vendors.
3. To compare / evaluate rates and negotiate with vendor offers.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Have experience (1- 2 yrs) in contracting, quantity surveying & rate analysis.
- Field exposure will be of added advantage
- With Fair computer kno...
Prepare/Verify contract bills as per drawings.
Enter every bill in bill inward register.
Keep record of work orders issued to Contractors for each work and if any discrepancy found immediately contact to H.O. and Project Manager / Project Direc...
- to Handle Billing of all Branches, Petty Cash Branch & Vendor Payments.
- to Pass Vendor Bills of Branches to H.o
- to Handle Utility Bills Payment of Branch.
- to Maintain Books of Sales & Contract Copies.
- Sales Reporting to the Directors.
- to Lead, Motivate and Efficiently Supervise the Team of Design, Sales, Project, Purchase & Service Engineers for Smooth and Seamless Operation of the Business Unit.
- Develop Business Strategy, to Attract New Customers and Meet Sales Target.
Key Skills : business development,sales,client servicing,marketing,assistant vice president,marketing director,business development head
Landscape Architecture firm requires \Landscape Architect\ with 2 years experience for Mumbai office.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Architecture / Interior Design
Functional Area: Architecture, Interior Design