RS 2,00,000 To 4,00,000 Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi
Job Description for Executive Chef
job Title:executive Chef
department:food & Beverage
reports To:food & Beverage Director Sector: Hotel
responsibilities: the Executive Chef Will Train and Manage Kitchen Personnel and S...
Key Skills : chef executive,cook executive,kitchen corrdinator,kitchen management
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
The Director of Business Development is basically included in strategic terms of the whole sales construction.
His/her main challenge is to develop and maintain contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, travel agents, tour...
Key Skills : business development,buainess analyst,business services executive
- Create and maintain a systematic process for donation collection and storage of items
- Organize and build on pick up schedule and oversee staff and volunteers who are picking up deliveries
- Provide support for Clothing Manager with promotion an...
The General Manager is the head of a hotel. He/she is responsible for all hotel operations by proving and implementing developed strategies and services. He/she works very close with managers or directors of the different departments. Within this res...
RS 80,000 To 1,75,000 Begusarai, Bhagalpur, South Delhi, Fatehabad, Jind, Dewas, Indore, Mandsaur, Ujjain, Agra, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Delhi
we are hearing new employs for hotel marketing promotion work. any girls and boys interested so call and mail CV.
required qualification 10th to MBA. fresher/exp.
good salary with accommodation. and good insensitive.
Key Skills : director marketing,market executive,marketing manager,business development,sales
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending sol...