Job Location: Boisar
- Responsible for Q.C. functions for day to day activities.
- Approval or Rejection of Raw material, Packing material, Bulk/Blend and Finished product.
- Responsible for procedure of sampling,...
Job Description: - Performs routine laboratory procedures .
- Conducts tests and procedures under the direction and Guidance of Std Sop.
- Sets up and operates laboratory equipment.
- Operates the Laboratory equipment’s as per SO...
Key Skills : qc,quality control chemist,quaity control,qa chemist,chemical,chemical quality control chemist,quality control,quality assurance chemist,laboratory...
->Sampling and testing of Incoming raw materials and finished products as per defined protocol.
->Calibration of lab equipments with certified standards/masters as per the Quality manual & SOP
->Preparation of Volumetr...
Key Skills : quality assurance,quality check,cipet,chemist,qc inspection,quality control
1. Review of the Charge Given By Earlier Chemist in the Inprocess Section and Planning the Work Accordingly.
2. Checking of Reports from the Analysts Against Standards for Raw Material, in Process, Intermediates and Finished...
Key Skills : quality assurance executive,quality control executive,iso,sap,safety,api,chromatosgraph,hplc,sop,chromatograph,quality assurance,quality...
EXPERIENCE: 5YEARS TO 7YEARS
M.SC- Chemistry or
Diploma in Plastic Processing from CIPET
SALARY RANGE: UPTO 4.5LPA
JOB DESCRIPTION:5 to 7 years work experience in QA dept of flexible pr...
RS 1,25,000 To 3,25,000 Rajendranagar, Vijayawada, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Muzaffarnagar, Najibabad, Haridwar, Kolkata, Rishra, Delhi
Provides exceptional customer service and a World-Class studio experience.
• Maintains a secure & clean working environment.
§ Ability to handle appropriate reporting and operational tasks
Identifies and resolves client problems in a tim...