Regular Client Site Visits (In Line With Credit Policy Requirements) To Review Project Progress In Terms Of Budget, Schedule, Quality And Marketing/Refinance. Ongoing Liaison With The Bank’S Qs’S (With Joint Site Visits If Appropriate) Engage Con...
Profile is ACCOUNTANT
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Operates ERP Tally, Excel/ Word, proficient in financial data management.
2.Sound Knowledge in (online sale, branch transfer, goods returned Debit & ...
Key Skills : accountant,accounts & bank reconciliation,accounting and mis repor,erp tally,excel/ word,proficient in financial data management.,accounts...
1. Maintaining Client Master Data and updating it regularly, Preparation of MIS based on it as required by Internal Team and externally.
2. Updating MIS for migration of external rating, informing the Team about significant downgrades if any.
RS 20,00,000 To 25,00,000 Central Delhi, Mumbai, Delhi
1. Financial statement analysis and commentary on financial performance of the counterparty.
2. Prepare financial spread, including forecasting and/or stress, test, to generate financial ratios and internal credit r...
We are seeking candidatures for our client company in Okhla. This group primarily focuses on power, Steel and Mining sector in India. We provide sales and after sales support to our Principals. Our functions include:
a) Project Chasing
Currently we have requirement for Team Manager ( Mortgage – Home Loans) @ Delhi.
Position : Team Manager( Mortgage – Home Loans)
Total Exp required : MBA Fresher or 1Year
Key Skills : team leader sales,team manager,marketing,business development
RS 1,50,000 To 2,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Ghaziabad, Noida
MODERN BANKER PROGRAM:-
The Modern Banker Program is a unique banking program jointly developed by Us and HDFC Bank. This program aims to train selected aspirants as per the requirement of the roles that they would be performing in HDFC Bank. The ...
The candidate will work dedicatedly with senior management and will be responsible for analysis of real estate assets and business portfolio.
-Analyzing and spreading the financial statements in excel.
-Analysis of financial sta...
• Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue.
• Managing a/c payable & a/c Receivable must have accounting software knowledge like Tally.
• Asking the customers to settle their account and explainin...
1) Meeting with Corporate, Banks & Travel agents for procuring new business.
2) To ensure tie-up with Business relationship delivers profitability to the Branch/Company.
3) To build up and maintain good relations with co...
- Generating Sales
- Responding to all Queries Promptly Through Phone or Email
- Handling Air Ticketing, Visa, Forex/ Money Changing,
- Hotel Booking, Tour Packages, Travel Insurance, Railway Ticketing
- Follow Up On all Queries and Closing the B...
RS Less than 50000 To 1,50,000 Central Delhi, Delhi
We have immediate openings for Account Executive positions. Responsibilities include -
• Reconciliation of Bank accounts and credit cards
• Maintain books of accounts including posting of entries in GL
• Preparation of daily/weekly MI repo...
RS 4,00,000 To 7,00,000 Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
Markets Products by customization to consumer preference and drive Volumes.
• Monitoring and achieving sales Targets and Budgets as Individual and for team
• Preparing action plans for individuals as well as for team f...
Key Skills : sales manager,sales,marketing,business development
RS 3,00,000 To 4,50,000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi
The main areas of responsibilities for this role are detailed under:
1. Deliver on Sales Targets of online business
Adhere to the sales policies and procedures for centre in collaboration
Innovate and suggest local sales ...
Meeting with DSM/RSM/Sales Manager .Maintaining and increasing sales.Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.Compiling and analysing sales figures.
Business development for trade credit insurance.
•Studying the client’s existing portfolio and assist the client in deciding about the risks involved in the existing transactions, portion of risks to be insured, the financial implications involv...
Key Skills : business development,sales,marketing,business development manager
For Marketing and Sales Activities - Sector : Polymers and Chemicals
- Market Information Data, Market Intelligence
- Responsible for Coordinating Credit and Financial Activities and Obtaining Payments for Import/export Operations.
- Acts as An ...
IBM BP KVCH offering Onjob training Program in SAS as a Analytics.
SAS has a unique programming step and language. One of the dynamic features of SAS is its programming language, easy to learn and has pertinent syntax. By using the combination of DA...
Key Skills : business analysis,marketing analysis,financial analysis,quality analysis,risk analysis,risk assessment,risk...
The job involves handling all Project Finance related activities.
Participating in business finance functions with the business teams.
Assessing and advising the Management on various financing options available, especially in financial modeling, f...
Generating Trade & Trade Forex revenue & acquisition, deepening and managing of Current Account Portfolios of the Branch.
-Sourcing Trade, Forex customers & thereby generating fee based income.
-Handling Trade based queries from the Branch & increa...
Key Skills : relationship manager,client service executive,customer service executive
RS 2,50,000 To 4,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Ghaziabad, Noida
The 6 month PGDBM Program prepares you for a career in a private bank in sought after positions. We has partnered with India's leading banks - they trust us, so we can get you GUARANTEED job.
Our banking courses are a way in whi...
Key Skills : bank manager,banking,tally,accounting,finance,cost accounting
Acquisition of salary accounts and Cross of Third Part products in the portfolio responsible for.
Maintaining relationships with the department heads / contact people at a corporate level.
Penetration in empanelment relationships acquired. This w...
VP - Business Development
10 - 15 yrs
Prospect for potential new clients and build relationships with new clients,set up meetings between client's decision makers and company's Management.Evaluate the credit worthiness of clients...
Key Skills : business development,marketing,client servicing,sales
CTC - 4.00 - 7.00 Lacs
Location - Delhi
Experience -2.00 - 4.00
Business development for trade credit insurance.
Studying the client’s existing portfolio and assist the client in deciding abou...
Key Skills : sales,marketing,business development manager,business development,finance marketing manager,finance management,business...
Completion of Books for accounts having all entries
Compliance of TDS, Service Tax, and sales tax.
MIS preparation as directed by Management
Review of reconciliation of all banks accounts as per regular interval
Supporting work fo...
Job Opening for VP (Finance).
1. Heading the Finance & Accounts Department and controlling the financial & accounting affairs of the company on all India basis including finalization of Accounts and Audit. . Knowing US GAAP. Issues of Transfer Pri...
required Credit Manager candidate should have 2-3 Years experience in Home Loans, Should Be from Credit Background, Understanding of Legal / Technical, Cpa ( Credit Process Associate ( with Any Bank/nbfc.
Key Skills : credit manager,credit process associate,finance manager,finance management,finance...
1. Financial statement analysis and commentary on financial performance of the counterparty. 2. Prepare financial spread, including forecasting and/or stress, test, to generate financial ratios and internal credit rating. Compasing both Industry / Bu...
Send me Jobs like this
- AR Collections
- AR Reconciliations
- Customer Credit Processing
- Vendor Credit Investigations
- Shipping Estimates
- Full Shipping Invoice Reconciliations
- Wire Processing
- Following up with...