Unified Recruitment Solutions, One of the Best Placement Agency in Noida, Delhi NCR, with following specifications:
Experience: 4-5 Years
Qualifications: Law Graduate
- Should be a Law Graduate having experience of at least...
Back Office (Non Voice) Executives required for International Legal Process Outsourcing Company. Law [Graduate / Post Graduate] candidates with Good English speaking skills and minimum 6 plus month work experience in [Litigation / Civil Court Practic...
AM to Mgr. Legal (Male)
- Experience : 5 to 8 yrs
- CTC: 5 L to 8 L PA CTC.
- Location: Kolkata (Head Office)
- Education: LLB
Preferred Candidates : those who are in Legal.
Candidates preferred only from Kolkata. Outersider can...
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files, meeting deadlines, documenting actions. Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case, scheduling depositions, preparing and forwarding summonses, drafting comp...
RS80,000 To 90,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, New Delhi
- The candidate should be able to provide legal advice and support to legal issues, must be analytical to identify legal risks and implications.
- Manage legal processes involved in business transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administ...
Experience& Education: 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in real estate.
Should at least have LLB degree and experience in property related matters.
Location: OMR, Padur, Chennai
Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
We have Urgently Requirement of Admin Executive/assistant for a Reputed Furniture Manufacturing & Export House. this Person Should Be Well Educated and Experience to Carry Out the Compliance Work of Various Type On the Factory. Please Note that H...
Attending court hearings (and doing the preparation beforehand)
Drawing up contracts and other legal documents
Negotiating (not all cases will end up in court)
Explaining the law and giving general legal advice
Settling disputes and supervising...
Should able to handle all company legal matter\'s.
2. Should consult and assist in legal matter\'s.
3. Liable for drafting the legal documentations as per Company requirements.
Salary: 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 P.A
Industry:Construction / Engineering /...
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.
- Ensuring that the Company is Legally Compliant
- Advising Business On Queries Relating to Legislation and Regulation Pertaining to Different Geographies
- Drafting Minutes of Directors and other Meetings
- Preparation and Uploading of Documents ...
Working From Home / Attending Courts / Meeting Clients / Drafting and Reporting to Office on case to case basis.
We are looking for profiles with a minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience. The candidate should be keen to learn,should have basics ski...