- Preparing & Maintaining Accounts On Daily Basis.
- Assisting Seniors in Day to Day Accounting.
- Doing Reconciliation of Bank Account On Daily Basis Handling Client and Expense Bank Accounts.
- Assist in Preparation of Monthly Profit and Loss St...
RS 70,000 To 1,25,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,50,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
We have an urgent requirement in regards to Accountant Executive Profile:-
1) 4 vacancies.
2) Candidates with 1-3 years of accountant experience should apply only.
3) Assist to senior in preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account...
Smart, good looking ad presentable.
Sound knowledge of Excel is must
English speaking and drafting letters must
Knowledge of accounts - Moderate would be fine
Should be keen to learn.
Graduation must. MBA ...
• At least 4 years of hands-on experience on Tally Software is a must
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent in Advance Excel (lookups, pivot tables, formula, etc.)
• Experience: 4 years - 6 y...
RS 2,75,000 To 6,00,000 Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb, North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, Central Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Pune Suburb, Thane, Delhi
Account Manager/Sr. Account Manager
Job Description :-
• B2B Sales, New Business Development.
• Prospecting/Providing standard and customized solutions to Clients across domains/segments.
• Handling tough negotiations/closing...
RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.