1. To undertake and execute Lead generation drive outlined by the organization and contributes to the new lead generation activity. Lead conversion from inquiry to making the client join the treatment.
2. To conduct new consultations/inquiries/counseling for both internal and external clients. During which the candidate need to explain the treatment and packages available for the patient at the clinic.
3. To perform tele calling for both internal and external leads and ensure that maximum number of the client footfall is achieved with this exercise.
4. To oversee and maintain internal clients at a given centre. Counsel them for their issues and assist in meeting centre goal.
5. To drive the centre target for the sales along with the assistance of all the players at the clinic including the sub ordinate and peers. To coordinate and work in the team.
6. To coordinate on the client feedback and grievances to the upper management and troubleshooting the problem. To ensure the issues at client front are managed and resolved at the center.
7. Records management and reporting: Ensures records are documented both electronically as well as paper files. Also ensures that the finances are appropriately documented.
8. Training staff and juniors also ensure that staff performs as per the company goal.
9. Reporting: SALES/Lead management/Day to day time utilization to the upper management are the part of the few reporting system which is essential during day to day operations.