We have an opening for a Audit Assistant for our back office operations in Calicut, India, Kerala. The ideal candidate will be a qualified MBA(Finance) /M.COM.The Candidates will be Freshers.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Key Skills : auditing,internal control,finance,ifrs,financial reporting,consolidation,financial statements,tax and audit,accounts executive,taxation,accounts...
Development of SOPs/ Manuals /Policies /Forms and Formats,To maintain documents of all organizational policies, quality system procedures and work instructions.Responsible for ensuring accreditation s for Hospital and conduct internal quality audit\r...
1. Brief Knowledge of All Taxes(Direct & Indirect Taxes: Service tax, Sales tax, Excise)
2. Reconciliations of Bank Statements, creditors, debtors and other reports.
3. Checking of Journal , Purchase, Sales Voucher.
4. Preparation of Raw and...
1. Overall responsibility of Quality Assurance Department.
2. To design Quality Systems as per latest requirements & ensure compliance of the same.
3. To plan & conduct internal audits of different departments as per schedule.
4. To prepare ...
Key Skills : quality assurance,design quality systems,plan & conduct internal audits,conduct training on gmp,design process,quality engineer,senior quality...
Purpose Of The Role
- Independent & Objective Assurance And Consulting Activity
- Adding Value And Improving The Operations Of The Organization
- Bringing In A Systematic Approach To Evaluate And Improve The Effectiveness A...
Key Skills : attention to detail. · good analyticalskills,well-structured and organised working style. · in-depth knowledge and understanding of...
steplinkindia human resources and management services
RS1,00,000 To 2,00,000Indore
Handling Accounting Work of Company,Preparing Sales ,Purchase ,Journal ,Contra ,Payment Entry in Tally, Sales and purchase order process, Bank Reconciliation, Preparing Cheques, Vouchers, Challans, Auditing and any other accounting work,
Key Skills : tally,finance and tax and audit,finance and tax and internal audit,accounts and tax and audit,accounts executive,taxation,accounts assistant
RS4,00,000 To 9,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Description for Internal Audit Manager.
experience 6 to 8 Years
reporting to Dgm Finance, Ceo and Board of Directors Hong Kong
(1)conduct Financial, Operational and System Audit for...
RSLess than 50000 To Less than 50000South Delhi, Delhi
1 - 4 yrs Delhi/NCR
1. Position- Executive/ Sr. Executive - Audit
Exp- 1-4 years in Audit.
Salary- Best in the industry.
2. Position- Executive/ Sr. Executive - Accounts
Exp- 1-4 years in General Ac...
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. (Chemical)
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai
•Minimum 5 yrs experience in Testing, Certification & Inspection industry as production or quality engine...
Prepare annual internal audit plan and conducting independently internal audit operations including vouching, verification of bills, audit of assets and liabilities of various entities of the group. Handling stock checks and verification of physical ...
Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year. Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule. Compliance with statutory policies and rules. Review of companies f...
1. To be able to handle trade Mark matters such as checking journals, drafting Opposition, CS, Affidavit etc.
2. Should be able to attend trade mark hearing and other liasoning with the trade marks registry
3. Should have knowledge of IPR
Position: Accountant/Sr. Accountant
Qualification : CA
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs
Salary: 30K to 40K
Brief Responsibility: Monthly MIS reporting, of monthly revenue with budgets/ forecast, Internal Audits, Handling VAT Audits. Service Tax Audits, Lia...
We are Looking for VP Audit (Fraud Management) For a Huge Group Based At Kolkata.
- Internal Audit of Primary and Subsidiary Records.
- Review of Systems and Procedures and Internal Controls to Ascertain Their Continued Ad...
Department: Internal Auditing
Reporting to: AVP
Job Location: Mumbai - Corporate Office
Work Days: 5 (Monday to Friday)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting Internal Audit as per Risk Based Audit Plan formulated on a...
I)roles and Responsibilities
1)the Iao is Responsible for Systematically Examining all of a Branch’s Financial Transactions to Ensure the Accuracy and Adequacy of Accounting Records and Systems, and to Locate and Identify Discrepancies, if Any.
Greetings from Fresh Mindz!!!
dear Candidate We have Openings for Internal Auditor
salary:25k to 35k
proven Working Experience in Internal Audit. Preferably in Textiles and Garments Industry.
advanced Computer Skil...
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to bus...
We have requirement for Internal Auditor for an International NGO!!!
Kindly find the details below.
Position - Internal Auditor
Location - Chennai
Experience - 0 to 5 years
CTC - 5 Lpa
Qualification - CA,CA Qualified,CA I...
We are Looking for Gm Audit with a Huge Group Based At Kolkata.
- Internal Audit of Primary and Subsidiary Records.
- Review of Systems and Procedures and Internal Controls to Ascertain Their Continued Adequacy, Effectiven...
Semi Qualified Accountants who had completed their Articleship/ B.Com Graduates are required for our Audit/Tax/Consulting divisions in Cochin. Accountants withan inclination to seek a career in Audit/Tax/Consulting may apply
- Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience in statutory audits under Indian GAAP.
- Preference will be given to those with extensive statutory audit experience, who have independently handled multiple audits, accountability & responsib...
Greetings from Fresh Mindz!!!!
Qualification :CA/ICWA Inter with 3 years of experience or MBA(Fin)/MCom/B Com
Skills:Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
Proven knowledge of audi...
To make sure all issues that affect the survival and prosperity of the business are dealt with.
Evaluate and test the adequacy and effectiveness of the firms internal controls.
Examine financial and accounting records, other documents and tangibl...
We are hiring for a big consulting firm managed by Ex Big 4 Consulting firm top professionals having office in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai & Abroad:
We have the following openings currently due to the business expansion:
Internal Audit Posit...
Internal Auditor for Bahrain
Qualification: Chartered Accountant, with at least 6 Years of experience in health care industry.
Job Facilities provided at work location:
2 Bedroom hard furnished accommodation
30 days pa...
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Internal Auditor is internal audit, internal controls, risk management, regulatory compliance and reporting functions.
- supervises execution of internal audit plan by leading or conducti...
1. Auditing the work of all departments i.e., HR/Admin/Stock etc.
2. He/She should also possess strong problem solving ability to exercise sound
3. Co-ordinate with all the departments
4. Preparing audit reports an...
Key Skills : auditor,internal audit,audit planning,legal assistance,legal advisory,civil law
Ensure on-going car audits on a daily/weekly /monthly basis
Define parameters / standard on basis of which the car audit needs to conducted.
Co-ordinate and execute field and in-house audits.
Act as an escalation point for handling customer comp...
Job Summary: The Manager, Internal Audit is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews of . A secondary role is to provide advice on internal control ti Direct manage...
Internal audit experience mainly in to trading and manufacturing industry
Must have independently handled Branch Audits, Plant Audits & Financial Audit
Should have worked on FI and MM Module in SAP.
Should have hand on experience in working on Ms ...
Leading the audit team in the process of continuous improvement in audit reporting tools, checklist, sampling, rating mechanism and fraud policy to achieve low risk environment. Audit planning to achieve 100% branch audit as per decided plan Au...
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
Department: Internal Audit
Location : Bangalore
Industry : Real Estate/Manufacturing / experience in CA Firm
Age Group:26 yrs +
Qualification: B.com + Additional (Preferably CA-Inter)
Mandatory Skills: Hands on experienc...