Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...
- Drafting various deeds and Documents and Contracts etc.
- Tender documents, Development Agreement,Lease Deed,Leave and License Agreement
- Handling Property, intellectual property rights, Registrations,Customer Queries
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
Giving Legal opinions in respect of Properties, layouts, individual sites, Apartments, contracts etc.
Documentations like drafting of sale deeds, sale Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, General Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, Joint ventures, ...
Company:- Hdfc Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Post:- Deputy Manager- Customer Relations
Salary Offered:- 5.5L plus Incentives
Exp. Required:- s
Minimum 4 years in operations/customer facing
Candidates with operations(front-end experience ...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
What is a Deposition Summary?
Depositions are an important part of civil litigation. It is one of the tools used during the discovery process, and provides a verbatim testimony of witnesses, which can be later used at the trial. Summarizing depositi...