- Handling of Import & Export Documentations
- Interacting with Customs Clearing Agent/Forwarders /Liners / Transporter for on-time clearance of materials from the Sea port & Air port.
- Candidate is responsible for hadling all the clothing import ...
1. Correspond independently with buyers, buying agents and shipping agents.
2. Generate additional business from existing and new customers.
3. Coordinating with production department for getting the orders and samples made exactly as per buyer...
Minimum 5 years of Experience and a sound and thorough knowledge of the export processes
Knowledge of Export Documentation
Understanding of Export Terms such as Letter of Credit, Bill of Lading etc.
Negotiating documents under the Letter of Credit...
Export Documentation Executive
job Profile - Preparing Invoice / Packing List, Knowledge of Brc, Pre Shipping, Post Shipping Documents ,Knowledge of Export Shipping Softwares, Coordination with Shipping Agents, Gsp, Good Written and Spoken English.
SHADES OF INDIA - a 23 year old Export House in Noida (near Delhi), specializing in export of home furnishings and table top linen plus women's garments, has diversified and now frequently executing interior designing projects for luxury hotels, bout...
- Handling Markets of Africa
- New Client Generation & Existing Client Management
- Commercial Finalization for new clients
- Meeting with Prospective and Existing Clients and managing the Promotional & Seasonal schemes.
- Defining yearly...
- Experience of EUROPEAN brands is reqd.
- Experience of LIAISON OFFICE is essential
- Experience in Buying house will be appreciated
- Good knowledge of Babies & Kids wear articles
- Knowledge of kids safety Norms is must
- Buying house and Lia...
Key Skills : experience of european brands is reqd.,sr. merchandiser,export import executive,liaisoning officer