An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
- Basically Involves Sourcing of Articles;
- Content Development in the Form of By-line Stories, Reports, Profiles, Etc.
- Interviewing Leaders in the Industry
- Networking in the Industry By Attending Conferences and Seminars
- Working in Coordi...
- Urgently Required Video Editor for International Wedding Films.
- Must Be Expert in Using Premiere.
- Experienced in Wedding Videos Will Add An Advantage.
- Can Work On Salary or Freelance Basis.
- Starting Salary Rs. 5000/- and Will Raise wit...