Qualification & Experience : i) Degree of a recognized university with working knowledge of computer applications. ii) Eight years experience in relevant field (i.e. Administration / Finance & Accounts/ Purchase / Personnel / Legal etc.) in Central/ ...
Area Sales Manager
-prepare the Sales Team.
-controls Expenses to Meet Budget Guidelines.
-develops a Business Plan and Sales Strategy for the Market.
-responsible to Generate and Develop the Channel and Channel Sales.
1. key Job Responsibilities of Jo/so
2. key Deliverables :
1. meet the No. of Accounts, Productivity and Casa Targets
2. achieve Fd Nos. and Value Target
3. ensure At Least One Fd in Every Nca Account Within 60 Days of Account Opening
1. Geographical coverage of the territory and grow customer base.
2. Appointment of Distributors in unrepresented areas.
3. Ensure minimum 100 retail counters are started by each Distributor.
4. Establish relationship to grow business with existin...
An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieving targets.
- Responsible for generating sales with existing...
Key Skills : sales,business development,marketing,senior business development manager,senior business development officer,business...