Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assume overall responsibility for developing the marketing plan for the organisation; for strategic market planning; market research programmes and control of the marketing budget.
• Organise and direct marketing a...
Key Skills : director marketing,marketing associate,market research analyst,business developer,business head
Job Description/ Skill Sets
Candidates shall be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans, developing and fine-tuning the marketing strategy for the company in line with the company objectiv...
• Pitch and sell Simple Lecture academic training courses to prospect and nurture them to become a customer
• Assess and identify their needs, effectively handle doubts and objections to close sales
• Follow-up with customers, prospects...
Key Skills : skill set: \r\n• keen interest in education and innovation. \r\n• being interested in solving business and customer issues through strong lines...
The responsibilities of a Tyfone Product manager include, (but not limited to) the following:
Carry out market research to establish competitive landscape and market definition
Research potential product features, in terms of ...
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will...
Key Skills : project management,sales,marketing,business development
Job Title: Business Development Executive
job Designation: Business Development Executive (male / Female)
summary: the Role of the Business Development Executive is to Engage with Key Executives / People Across a Broad Range of Organizations Within...
Key Skills : business development executive,crm,erp,business development,erp-enterprise resource planning
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and...
Key Skills : sales,channel sales,business development manager,marketing,business development
The incumbent will have to manage the entire process involved in E-Commerce Management.
Co-ordinating with the planning, designing, marketing, production and category and seller support team.
Managing Social Media Activities for the company. Manage...
RS 1,25,000 To 2,75,000 Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients
- Must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the co...
Key Skills : Business Development Manager,Business Development,Business Development Head,Business Development Officer
RS 10,00,000 To 30,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
leads and Manages the Marketing and Sales of Company Products in the Assigned Region.
• develop Sales and Marketing Plan for the Region and Seek Support and Inputs from Corporate Headquarter Whenever Requi...
- Required B. E. / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech - Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation with Min. 10 Years of Experience.
- Develop & supervise the process of Strategic business expansion plan of Companies Product in Given Area; heading the com...
Position: VP- Business Development
Experience: 12 – 15 years
Salary: Best in the industry
-Own the vertical P&L and grow the business dynamically.
-Giving the team...
Key Skills : business development,sales,marketing,team handling,team management,team leader,people management,team building
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Preferred Industry: Real Estate/ Property/ Construction Only
-Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establ...