• Induction Designed the Induction program and conducting the same for new recruits at all levels.
Induction program includes, Joining Formalities, Introduction to all departments and Explaining Company profile, Company polici...
Key Skills : ir - industrial practice,hr executive,hr officer,hr head
The role of a Plant HR is to maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs, and practices.
- Create company str...
- The role of a Plant HR is to maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs, and practices.
1- To keep the smooth releations with union ( If union is teher)
2- Take the regular meeting of the Works comittee
3- Negotions while Agremment.
4- To keep industrial Disciplines:
5- Issue the letters to late coming ,absenteesim ,suspension etc...
1. Processing of Salary & Challans ( Pf & Esic).
2. Recruitment- Screening Candidates, Lineups, Closures, Coordination with Department Heads for Their Availability and Getting Interviews Conducted.
3. completing Induction and Orientation Formalit...
Key Skills : induction,employee grievances,grievance handling,screening,hr and recruitment and ir,human resources,hrrecruitmentir
Job Location: Durgapur, Asansol, Haldia
Job Description: • Develop proactive measures to maintain a healthy environment in the plant.
• Maintaining good rapport with MP, MLA & Local Political Leader for smooth functioning of Plant.
•To Act As An Interface Between Chr&P And Hr/Ir Personnel Of Campus Units;
•To Facilitate Adoption & Implementation Of Common Hr/Ir Policies Across Campus Aligning With Corporate Guidelines.
•To Ensure Adoption Of Local Pra...