Ensuring the development of Key Accounts and fulfillment of financial goals and objectives through formulation, implementation and follow-up on strategic business plan
Ensuring that business development targets are met and...
Key Skills : sales,business development management,key acounts,finance,expenses,budgeting,profitability,business planning,strategy,oem,business development...
A reputed organization of Indore has opening for Accountant and Secretarial work. Candidate should have good knowledge of Tally, Accounting, Stock Auditing, Dispatch and primary secretarial work. Candidate should be flexible in working hours. Female ...
Key Skills : tally,accounting,stock auditing,dispatch and primary secretarial work,accountant,taxation,auditor,cost...
1. Collating, Preparing and Interpreting Reports, Budgets, Accounts, Commentaries and Financial Statements
2. Undertaking Strategic Analysis and Assisting with Strategic Planning
3. Producing Long-term Business Plans
4. Undertaking Research Into P...
* Maintaining office and site accounts in Tally
* MIS report to all sites and offices for every month.
* Preparing Sales Tax, Service Tax, TDS remittance and IT returns filing.
* Stock Audit for every month and yearly audit assist
The role of a chartered accountant can cover many aspects of finance work, including:
- continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
- undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position);
1. Working knowledge of Book Keeping and MIS Reporting.
2. Finalization of Balance Sheet & Accounts.
3. Preparing Adjustment Entry in Finalization of Books,
4. Preparing Bank Reconciliation.
5. Preparing Cash Book and Bank Book.
* ICWA - Inter only
* Accounts payable & account receivable
* Taking care of complete AP cycle and timely payment to vendor productive
* Interaction with purchase and other division to ensure smooth functioning of AP material and Expenses
Steplinkindia Human Resources & Management Services
RS1,00,000 To 2,50,000Indore
- prepare the financial records or the statements and keeping track of accounts and financial statements on a weekly or monthly basis.
- execute all the accounts in accounting software.
- understand the rules and the regulations of the company and ...
Job Title DGM(Finance)
Overall administrative control of the department
comprising of 30 team member
Prepare, examine and analyze accounting record financial statement a...
1. To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
2. Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
3. To deal with daily transactions for the petty ca...
Key Skills : bank reconciliation,accountant,accounts executive,accounts manager,taxation,auditor,head corporate accounts,zonal accounts...
- Utilize word processing, spreadsheet and accounting software systems.
- Two year general Accounting experience required.
- Ability to communicate with owners & staff in an effective and efficient manner.
- To help clients or employers, for trav...
- Individual will be responsible for reconciling a suite of portfolios each month.
- Will be responsible for working with other parties within Loan Servicing to clear outages each month.
- Must complete reconciliations in accor...
Processing of invoices and journal entries.
Creation of budget and forecasting on the monthly basis.
Preparation of snapshot for revenue and cost center analysis.
Preparation of budget and tracking of budget cost through different departments.
Maintaining & handling day-to-day accounts.
Maintenance of Books of Accounts like Journals & Ledgers, cash book, bank book etc.
Should possess good knowledge on MS office & Tally.
Knowledge of various statutes like TDS, Service Tax, Accounti...
- Below are the requirements for Accounts exec cum office coordinator (FEMALE)
- Knowledge of Busy accounting software
- Handling bank & vendor payments
- Good knowledge of MS Excel working
- Coordination with customers for out...