Number of Vacancy
About BANK IN UGANDA
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and asses other financial needs as necessary
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
• Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
EduEdgePro Pvt Ltd
Key Skills : Accounting Manager, Finance Executive
Key Skills : marketing skills
Piramal Enterprises Ltd
Key Skills : Chartered Accountant
Having an HR manager job in Delhi’s leading IT company, one of the biggest challenges I face is to fetch the candidates that can not only fit the required profil...
Performance appraisal or PA is a review process by which an employee’s performance is evaluated for the entire year or duration(s) mentioned otherwise. And, if you t...
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many other social networking sites have made the world a socially global village where you can connect with anyone across ...