RS 1,25,000 To 1,75,000 Cochin, Kottayam, Trivandrum
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resources Manager Job ...
A strategic planner with a flair for charting out marketing strategies and contributing towards enhancing business volumes & growth and achieving revenue and profitability norms.
Expertise in managing complete sale & service operations and accountab...
- Direct recruiting and staffing
- Induction, Employee orientation
- Assists in policy development and documentation
- Assists in administering the Performance Management System
- Assist employee orientation, development, and training logistics...
- Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Upgrades network hardware and software components as required
- Installs, upgrades, and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, and s...
We are a Company with Diversified Business Interests in Overseas Recruitments, Training and Medical Solutions, with Presence in Various Global Locations Since 2009. We are a Goi Licensed Overseas Recruitment Consultancy.
as Part of Business Expans...
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast by division (vs. budget).
- Complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).