RS1,75,000 To 2,25,000Chengalpattu, Chennai, Navi Mumbai
-ensure There are Enough Vacancies for Each Course Offered At Each of the 3 Assigned Centers
-ensure There are a Minimum of 20 Job Vacancies Every Month in the Local District Itself
-regularly Coordinate the Planned Activities with the Zonal Placem...
EXP: Fresher to 2 yrs.
Work location: Chennai
Flexible to work on US/ Singapore/India
- Responsible for sourcing, screening qualified candidates through the portals based on IT job positions.
- Scheduling the short-listed candidates f...
RS70,000 To 1,50,000Bangalore, Chennai, Salem,Erode
Roles & Responsibilities:
Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives, meeting with managers to discuss needs.
Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
. Handling the entire end-to-end recruitment cycle for assigned clients.
. Interacting with the hiring managers to understand the Job Requirements as well as take help of Search Portals and candidates to understand specifications.
. Applied sourcin...
Looking at male/female candidates with any graduation/post graduation with a work experience of minimum 3 years in handling HR operations (Generalist Role) and good at MS office.
Job Profile include Recruitment, Performance Appraisal, Training & D...
Candidate Will Be Responsible for Researching On It Engineers, Project Managers and Leaders Located in Us Using Our Internet Research Tools - (it Recruitments- International).
should have Exceptional Phone Etiquettes, Pleasing Personality, English C...
- Short listing & selection of candidates as per client requirements. through field sourcing/portal hiring and other means of recruitment
- Sending shortlisted candidates to client for finalization.
- Send information to HRO for Joining.
Key Skills : field recruiter,recruiter,hr recruiter,recruitment associate
You are Expected to Make Your Presence for the F2f Interview On 1st - 3rd Dec At Our Head Office.
role : Hr - Executive (recruitment)
job Location : T Nagar
experience : Min 1 - 3 Years
shift Timings : General Shift (9 am 6 Pm)
job Mode ...
- Should be involved in recruitment activities.
- Capability of handling student batches.
- Responsible for all aspects of student induction along with center head batch formation with optimum occupancy.
- Should be ready to join immediately.