Indian Jobs Sea Recruitment and Placement Consultants
RS 2,00,000 To 2,50,000 Delhi
A relationship manager is a professional who works to improve a firm\'s relationships with both partner firms and customers.
Relationship management is generally divided into two fields: customer relationship management (CRM) and business rel...
Key Skills : excellent communication and listening skills. confidence and presentation skills. understanding and interest in financial / banking products and...
Urgently Looking For Brm For Bangalore Location.
- Should Have Minimum Experience Of 2-3 Years In Relationship Management & Sales.
- Should Have Experience In Cross Selling Of Liability Products.
- Should Be Good In Handling Hni Customers.
1) Skill: .Net Architect
- 12+ years of Professional
- Design overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy.
- Architect, develop, test and deploy.NET applications across platforms ...
An exceptional candidate will have proven experience in developing best practices, governance guidelines and delivering customized features, functions and processes related to BRMS implementations.
-Experience with IBM Ilog 7.1 or...
- Hands on experience in developing and maintaining OSM cartridges.
- Hands on experience on Defect tracking and fixing.
- Enhancement of existing functionalities in OSM
- Support and maintenance of the OSM
- Experience on handling deployment and...
Key Skills : osm developer,osm,osm cartridge,java,j2ee,struts,hibernate,advance java,spring,java beans,javafx,jface,enterprise java beans
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst (Jrule / Ilog) – Flight Crew Regulatory Service Bureau
Experience: 5+ Years
Work Location: Bangalore (Bagmane Parin)
Ctc : As Per Industry Standards
Job Description : Senior Business An...
Key Skills : jrule / ilog,c++ java,business rules management systems (brms),airline background,senior business analyst,business analyst,analyst
A relationship manager is a professional who works to improve a firm's relationships with both partner firms and customers. Relationship management is generally divided into two fields: customer relationship management (CRM) and business relationship...
Key Skills : good communication skills,relationship manager,relationship officer,relationship head