Sales Executive : Varanasi - graduate(Marketing)
30 in no : 0-2 Years
For the purpose of interview kindly bring with you the Documents of yours viz.
1. Xerox copy of Educational Certificates
2. Offer & Appointment Letter of your last orga...
Key Skills : area sales executive,sales executive,sales,telecalling
RS1,50,000 To 3,50,000Shimla, Solan, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida
Responsible for networking with major industry players, identifying the corporate clients
That could be targeted, building a good relationship with the decision Makers and getting business for the organization.
Required to be constantly updated wit...
Key Skills : client visits corporate sales sales marketing real estate hni clients corporate events business development bde area sales territory sales channel...
RS1,50,000 To 3,00,000Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Delhi
Appointment of Super stockist/ Distributors after assessment of their credibility, potential, market reputation etc.
Position will be responsible for achieving sales targets.
Must be willing to work in rural areas in addition of Urban area to under...
RS2,00,000 To 3,00,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Faridabad, Greater Noida, Noida, Delhi
MBA in marketing with 3years experience in marketing, business development and strategic planning in telecom industry, sales, marketing, planning, key account management, channel management, budgeting, team management,
Key Skills : sales,sales executive,sales executive officer,area field manager,team leader,business development executive,business development manager,sales...
RS80,000 To 2,50,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Greater Noida, Noida, Delhi
Candidate Should have min 6 month experience in Online /Digital Marketing
FMCG /Textile Industry Experience will be preferred.
Plan and carry out direct marketing activities.
2. Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries by mail, telephone, and personal visits.
3. Generate leads and work towards converting them to new customer accounts.
4. Maintain and develop existin...
- Managing and closing deals (in the order of 10+Lakhs) with existing corporate clients – via cold calls, visiting, etc.
- Business development via acquisition of new clients, improvement of current processes
- Marketing Cadbury products to the ...