Ensuring Accounting of Transactions are Being Done Timely, Accurately and Sufficiently
preparation of Monthly Final Accounts Besides other Accounts Reporting Requirements
managing Audits - Statutory/internal/concurrent Audits.
generating Reports T...
Responsible for On Boarding, employee verification
- Responsible for End to end process in HRIS system.
- Responsible for Leave Management System
- Responsible for accurate timely, quality inputs of the payroll data to finance department ...
Job Location : Mumbai City
Skill : Finance/Accounts
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
Salary : 6,00,000
Employment Type : Permanent
Number of Positions : 1
-Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce or Finance with minimum five (5) y...
Purpose Of The Role
- Independent & Objective Assurance And Consulting Activity
- Adding Value And Improving The Operations Of The Organization
- Bringing In A Systematic Approach To Evaluate And Improve The Effectiveness A...
Key Skills : attention to detail. · good analyticalskills,well-structured and organised working style. · in-depth knowledge and understanding of...
Position : Assistant General Manager
Qualification : M.Pharma/ Ph.D
Experience : 13+ Year
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Location : Mumbai, Kandivali (w)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Fully aware of GMP norms in USA, TGA, South Africa ,S...
Key Skills : assistant general manager,general manager,general officer
1. ACCOUNTS & FINANCE
2. Audit Experience in following Assignments :
- Statutory Audit
- Internal Audit
- Concurrent Audit
3. Accounting & Audit for Individuals and other institutions.
4. Computation of tax for individuals and conduct...
For A Usa Based Chemical Company .Having Trading Operations In India And Office At Andheri Chakala. R Nrequired Employee Or Industrial Trainee Or Ca Article To Work As An Assistant To Tax Head R Nknowledge Of Indirect Taxes Required R Nneed T...
1) Analysis on MIS reports and developing strategy to improve accounting system in the region.
2)Ensuring time to time readiness for Internal Audits & compliances of Accounting and Statutory audit.
3) Ensuring vendor payments made as per the t...
Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded...
RS 3,75,000 To 9,50,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
17-20 years of post qualification experience in Capital Market /Mutual Fund Business.
Last 4 yrs should have been leading teams.
Ability to lead multiple teams.
Involved in resolution of breaks liaison with fund, counterparties, & Pri...
1. Monitoring that the appropriate day to day accounting entries are passed in the accounting software,
2. Monitoring that all the payments are made based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
3. Providing MIS pertaining to Finance & Account...
To install & improve the Company Quality System for ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 14001 across the Company. In process Inspection TPM Implementation, Rejection Analysis, Customer complaints, Process Set up.
To inculcate a Quality Culture in the WHOLE O...
Setting up of Internal Controls framework and alignment with Group strategy
- Formalize process level controls for Enterprise, Business & Technology Groups of Jio
- Conduct periodic reviews & walkthrough implement mitigating controls
RS 1,50,000 To 8,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
Job Description: Internal Audit (multiple Positions)
- Examine and Evaluate the Adequacy, Effectiveness and Efficiency of the Organizations’ Internal Control Systems & Recommend Practical Solutions to Improve Operations, Enhance Internal Contro...
1. Maintaining Of Books Of Accounts.
2. Statutory Audit / Internal Audit.
3. Finalization Of Accounts, Preparation Of Profit & Loss A/C, Balance Sheet, Tax Audit.
4. Filing And Attending Of Income Tax Hearing / Sales Tax / Prof. Tax / Servic...
-complete ledger entries such as sales , purchase contra etc.
-verify Allocate post transacations in tally erp 9.
-should be well versed with TDS , income tax Return , finalization of books, service tax return .
-preparation of balance she...
Department: Internal Auditing
Reporting to: AVP
Job Location: Mumbai - Corporate Office
Work Days: 5 (Monday to Friday)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting Internal Audit as per Risk Based Audit Plan formulated on a...
The Firm is seeking to recruit, who have relevant work experience and skills in Internal Audit. The applicant will have primary responsibility for direct supervision of Consultants in executing audit work plans. The major responsibility is to facilit...
1. He Should Be Aged Between 40 - 45 Years &proficient in Handling Trust Accounts & Taxation Matters and have Minimum 20 Years of Work Experience;
2. He Should Preferably Be a Ca (intermediate). Otherwise, Should Be a M Com / B Com & Independently H...
Branch Accounting experience.
- Statutory accounts.
- Internal and external Accounts Audit.
- Inter and Intra department coordination.
- Team management and coaching.
- Strong knowledge of Tally Accounting.
- other Account responsibilities as p...
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM / GM - Regulatory role in Mumbai with .
1. Responsible for obtaining, preparing and analyzing information necessary for filing regulatory documents to ensure complianc...
Key Skills : general manager,regulatory management,regulatory officer,gas turbine,cost estimation,regulatory...
• Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce or Accounts with 2-3 years of experience in shipping industry with preferably in similar role.
• Excellent communication, advanced excel, tally skills with proficiency in using MS office tools, operating s...
RS 4,00,000 To 9,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Description for Internal Audit Manager.
experience 6 to 8 Years
reporting to Dgm Finance, Ceo and Board of Directors Hong Kong
(1)conduct Financial, Operational and System Audit for...
Interaction and coordination with the External Internal Audit as well as Internal Audit Team and assist in ensuring smooth completion of Internal Audit
To assist in implementing the recommendations of Internal ...
1. Managing the Fixed Assets module in SAP & handle procurement process.
2. Managing centralized payment process.
3. Monitoring treasury function and co-ordination with Regional Finance team
4. Preparation of periodical reports and dealing wit...
Reports to: Assistant Manager Learning & Development
Location: Ahmedabad & Baroda
Qualification: 12th Pass/Graduate
Experience: 2-3 Years in imparting training
To conduct HK (House Keeping) trainings at site for H, S grade...
RS 6,50,000 To 15,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
10-17 Years of experience in Capital Market /Mutual Fund Business. Last 3-4 yrs should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would report to the position / the client on a daily / ...
Key Skills : taxation,mutual fund marketing,accounting,cost accountancy,budgeting,cost accouting
RS Up To 50000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Calicut, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune
OE is expected to remotely support the daily operations of an private amazon seller with branches in India and abroad. Including daily metrics monitoring, audits, rolling out new processes and having central control over the branches.
Admin Manager job in mumbai call We have urgent opening For Admin Manager
Admin Manager should have (handling internal department, outlet audit, incident handling, etc.) of experience into hospitality industry.
Salary Package is open for all the ...
Key Skills : admin manager,administration manager,administration head
Compliance Executive Job
we have Urgent Opening for Fmcg / Hospitality / Retail / Bpo / Hotels / Corporates Etc . Position At Mumbai and Pune Branch.
free No Fees Nothing Just Go for Interview Directly
- Compliances of...
We Have An Urgent Requirement With Our Pharma Client For Their Hq At Mumbai. Please Refer The Details Below:
Position: Manager- Internal Audit
Department: Internal Audit And Systems
Reporting To General Manager Finance, A...
• Responsible For Compliance With Internal Guidelines As Well Regulations Applicable To Business Including Regulatory Reportings, Regulatory Audits And Inspections, Training And Awareness, Providing Proactive And Expert Compliance Advisory Service\...
Position : Operation Manager
No. of Position : 1 (one)
Place of Posting: Mumbai
Salary Range : At par with Industry Standard
Industry : CFS / ICD, Shipping
Total Exp. : 8 years above
Industry Exp. : Minimum 4 years
Desirable Skill :...
Key Skills : operation manager,operation management,operation head
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Job summary :
The General Manager is responsible for leading the development and execution of the Company's long term strategy with a view to creating value in a profitable and sustainable manner. He provides the direction and builds the culture of ...
- Handling end to end accounts & finance of the company
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of books of financial accounts
- Ensuring various accounting compliances
- Verifying operational efficiency levels & recommending internal c...
We got your reference from one of the job portals. We have an opening for the position of Head Accountant , with one of our reputed client. The details of the opening are mentioned herewith.
Company Details :- Leading Oragnisation Based Out At Del...