Hiring for the below mention position:
Designation: Sr Executive/Assistant Manager
Location: Mumbai(Andheri East)
Experience: 3 to 4 yr
C.T.C : rs 5.5 to 6 L.P.A.
JD - Credit Control function.
Role will include:
- To dea...
• Maintenance of Accounts, Systems and Controls of HO and branches;
• Finalization of Interim and Annual Accounts;
• Development of timely and reliable financial reports i.e. MIS as per the Management requirement, Budgeting and...
Responsibilities : ( Local Responsibilities Only Regional ) Ensure that the Credit Management Policy is Strictly Followed Analyze and Recommend Tools and Processes to Improve Overall Credit Management Main Tasks (key Accountabilities) Assure Credit W...
Preparing Balance Sheet independently. As a Head of Finance & Accounts, responsible for handling Debtor / Credit Control, Budgeting, MIS, Sales Tax/ VAT/ Income Tax besides liaisoning with Banks and other statutory bodies.
Salary: INR 14,00,00...
RS 80,000 To 1,25,000 Indore, Pithampur, Sawer, Ujjain
Person should be proficient in Finance & Accounts related concepts pertaining to manufacturing industry / capital goods(preferably in EOU), handle Finalisation of Accounts, Budgeting, Fund Allocation, Cash Flow, Direct/ Indirect taxes, Costing, Debto...
The Sr. Accounts, Finance & Marketing Executive job at Avon-MHD requires good multi-tasking, IT and managerial skills. The job covers a wide range of activities, which involve:
1) Daily book-keeping
2) Reconciliation of bank, creditor and deb...
Key Skills : marketing executive,marketing,sales,business development
• To understand completely & conform to all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
• Handles Petty cash and performs periodic closures and reconciliations as per Restaurant procedures.
• Sales entri...
ACA/ICWA/CA With hand on experience in Banking Regulations company law, foreign Funding etc. Candidate should be familiar with Financial Accounting, Statutory Audit, Debtors & creditors Control.
Control on Fund Flow, Banking along with overall c...
Liaise closely with branch manager and branch staffs to solve problems relating to payment issues.
· Telephone all customers who have not paid their account by the due date, maintain record of contacts (including date, action, commitments) and fo...
Key Skills : account receivable,team handling,credit control
· To ensure all equipment’s deployed at the unit are maintained & in use, as per the Standards defined by 3S.
· All Customer responses to any grievance, query, feedback is required to be logged, share...
Preparing and Maintaining Statutory Book of Accounts.
preparing Mis and Budgeting.
debtors Control, Cash Flow and Fund Flow Management.
preparing Reconciliation Statement.
responsibility for Finalization of Branch/site Accounts.
- Handling the Day by Day Accounting. Taking care of accounting standards and finance activities.
- Responsible for Branch accounting & Maintenance of accounts of all assigned region.
- Monitoring, Cash flow, Expenses and Budget.
Key Skills : - income tax,service tax,tds,professional tax & related compliance. - other statutory compliance as per prescribed timelines. - filling of tax...
• Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue.
• Managing a/c payable & a/c Receivable must have accounting software knowledge like Tally.
• Asking the customers to settle their account and explainin...
RS 3,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Overall responsibility of Finance and Accounts department of the company
Head the Finance and Accounts Department
Co-ordinate inter-departmental matters
Ensure timely preparation of books of accoun...
- Experience: 3-4 years
- Location: Lucknow
- Gender: Male
- CTC: 25,000 to 30,000 per month.
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/MBA (F) with CA Inter
- Overall monitoring accounting function of all branches of UP.
- Approval of Income/Expenses vouch...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Bhilai Nagar, Durg, Raipur
-Accounts & Finance
-Accounts and Financial statements.
-Finalization of Balance Sheet.
-Supervision of all Accounting, Financial Matters.
-Generation of reports and information relevant to Management.
-Decision Making Process.
Efficiently Set Up and Managing the Accounting Department and Finalization of Accounts.
proficient in Using Accounting Software.
experience 4-5 Years
well Versed in Ms Office Packages, Tally 9 Erp, Visual Accounts Internet and E-mail with Good T...
Preparing and feeding the month end data and closing journal vouchers.
• Preparing, examining, analyzing recording, financial statements and other reports.
• Inputting, matching, batching and coding of Invoices.
• Debtor and Creditor r...
Key Skills : ms office package,bcom,finance officer,finance assistant,finance executive
I)roles and Responsibilities
1)the Iao is Responsible for Systematically Examining all of a Branch’s Financial Transactions to Ensure the Accuracy and Adequacy of Accounting Records and Systems, and to Locate and Identify Discrepancies, if Any.
• He/she will be responsible for budgeting, accounting & taxation, management reporting and compliance with all legal and financial aspects of the company. He/she will be well versed in accounting principles & data entry in Tall...
Management of petty cash transactions.
Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
Preparation of statutory accounts.
RS 1,75,000 To 3,00,000 West Delhi, Gurgaon, Delhi
Bank reconciliation, Journal voucher entry, Ledger maintain, Party reconciliation, Debtors and creditors reconciliation, work on Balance sheet etc.
Should be B. Com from Delhi university, Permanent address- Delhi only
1.Heading finance functions including determining financial objectives and facilitating internal financial control
2.Planning and strategies growth of the company
3.Raising working capital & loans, monitoring the Finance
RS 1,50,000 To 2,00,000 Faridabad, Ludhiana, Bhiwadi, Greater Noida
Appointment of Distributors & development of retail network
sale of automotive lubricants
sales & collection
Achievement of Product mix
Debtors and inventory control
Administration of DSRs
Key Skills : sales manager,lubricant sales manager,marketing,business development
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
Â· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries b...
1. Preparation of Tax Invoices / Challans.
2. Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
3. Debtors & Creditors Reconciliation - Ledger Scrutiny.
4. Handle Tax Matters for the Company I.e. Income Tax, Service Tax, Sales Tax Etc.
5. Monthly/ Quarterly / Yea...
We have urgent requirement Accountant
* Prepare and generate daily/ monthly/ quarterly MIS/ reports of collection report, bank balance, creditors, debtors analysis reports, P & L, Balance sheet.
* Provide complete revenue ...
Maintain Books along with Sales Tax Annual Assessment & Provisional Assessment.
Preparation of Sales Tax Quarterly Return.
Dealing with companies Sales Tax Working & Deposit of Tax.
Maintain books of TDS & deduction and deposit & Preparation of T...
Handle the tasks of managing financial accounting of the unit.
MIS analysis with Observations Sheet.
- Monthly & Annual Financial Planning
- Monthly & Quarterly Forecasting
- Sales Data Analysis
- Cash Flow Planning (Monthly & Projection Monthl...