The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.
1. To be able to handle trade Mark matters such as checking journals, drafting Opposition, CS, Affidavit etc.
2. Should be able to attend trade mark hearing and other liasoning with the trade marks registry
3. Should have knowledge of IPR
Candidate Should have Exp. in Handling Lawyers and Attending Court Proceedings.
we Will have Preference for Male Candidate as the Jd Requires Lots of Travelling
compliance Under Companies Act and other Regulatory Compliance's.
media Exp .
Key Skills : company secretary,assistant,manager,assistant manager,senior manager,cs,company incorporation,corporate laws
- Drafting of Trade Mark Applications, Reply to Examination Reports, Opposition (Form TM- 5) and Counter Statement (Form TM- 6), Affidavit, Evidence...etc
- Appearing for Show Cause Hearing
- Drafting Legal Notices, Reply to...
Key Skills : law executive,law assistant,law associate
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
RS50,000 To 60,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Dehradun, Kolkata, Delhi
We have a Vacancy for Legal Content Writer in Our Company. Job Responsibilities of the Legal Editor Would Be-
- Searching for the Latest News Relating to the Legal Field and Write An Article On It and Publish It On the Website.
- Prepare, Re-write...
Key Skills : law intern,law assistant,legal content writer
Should be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Able to manage the secretarial functions of a listed company
Knowledge on Corporate Laws, Manage all sorts of statutory compliance
Maintain all statutory records/ register as per ...
Working From Home / Attending Courts / Meeting Clients / Drafting and Reporting to Office on case to case basis.
We are looking for profiles with a minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience. The candidate should be keen to learn,should have basics ski...