Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
2) Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
3) Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as f...
Key Skills : head chef,chef,corporate chef,area manager
To ensure they don't miss anything, the room attendant should begin cleaning the room at the end furthest from the door. Housekeepers wipe down every surface, including tables, dressers, televisions and headboards. Products and tools provid...
A hotel manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a hotel and its staff. They have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (recept...
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND TASKS
(Technical and Functional Expertise)
Note: The technical and functional skills listed below are based on general occupational qualifications for Housekeeping First-Line Supervisor/Managers commonly rec...
Responsible for Establishing and Maintaining High Sanitation Standards in all Food Preparation Area
. Responsible for the Maintenance and the Cleanest of all F&b Service and Kitchen Equipment
. Responsible for Guiding the all Subalterns Staff a...
Looking for Competent Workers that Can Join Our Organisation. We are One of the Leading Hotels in Southern Thailand, Phuket Precisely and We Need Qualified Workers with Atleast a Year Experience. Interested Applicants Should Send Us Their Cv.
Key Skills : electronic data interchange,conference & banqueting executive,hotel management
- Must have experience in a similar position, preferably onboard a ship
- Must be fluent in the English language in spoken and written form
- Must have good knowledge of food and beverage items, consumable items.
- Must be knowledgeable in checki...
Maintain financial records
Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information & prepare financial reports
Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts
Analyze financial info...
As a hotel receptionist, your main duties would include:
- dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
- completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
- choosing rooms and handing out keys
- preparing bills and taking...