Overall in Charge of the Shift. & Responsible for all Prod. Mfg. Activities of Assembly.
- Should have Well Conversant with Plastic Parts & Assembly Handling.
- Should have Exposure of Manpower Planning/management.
- Good Command Ove...
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts a...
1. Maintains repairs and installs plumbing and related fixtures and components.
2. Repairs piping of various size and type.
3. Checks safety equipment and replaces components such as washers, gaskets, and filters.
4. Inspects, repairs, or replaces...