Oversee and Direct the Preparation of Reports that Summarize Business Results (revenue, Expense and Earnings) and Financial Position (balance Sheet and Cash Flow). Coordinate Closely with Any Remote Sites to Ensure Accurate and Timely Financial Repor...
India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly pro...
We are looking for Accounts & Audit personnel for our Transportation & Logistic Industry. Interested candidate can apply. Below is the job description.
Duties And Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for arranging fund...
RS 4,00,000 To 7,00,000 Chennai, Manali-Thiruvallur
-Monthly cost cycle run and depreciation run
-Preparation of financial accounts
-Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly costing of finished products by allocating actual fixed cost to each product and arrived at margin.
Preparation and monitoring of Financials and cash flow Budget.
2. Profitability and Contribution responsibility
3. Benchmarking of financials with competitors.
4. Cost management
5. Inventory management and optimising inventory turnover Ratio.
Corporate Finance - Funds Raising (Private Equity, HNI and Debt), prepare bank proposals, negotiating with banking officials, also ensure appropriate documentation. Business Valuations & Due Diligence
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Achieve Maximum Sales Profitability, Growth and Account Penetration Within An Assigned
territory And/or Market Segment By Effectively Selling the Companys Products and Interacts With
need to Travel Around and Bring in Sales. Responsib...
Key Skills : sales officer,sales,marketing,business development
Monthly accounting entries, reconciliation and reporting
- Ensure all accounting entries as per reporting timelines
- Gross Margins reconciliation before reporting of monthly financials
- Cost Center wise reporting part of monthly financials rep...
Must be a qualified B.Com / M.Com / ICWA / CA Inter.
- Experience between 5 to 10 Years.
- From Construction / Real Estate Industry will be Preferred.
- Should be proficient in Contractor payments / Invoices / Billings / Receipts / Payments.
He will be responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining the general ledger, reviewing/preparing account reconciliations, and managing the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting process. Must have solid senior accounting exp...
- Handling accounting with implication of income tax, central excise, Service Tax, FBT, VAT, Cenvat credit Rules and Other ancillary matters.
- Document which is required by income tax commissioner under scrutiny assessment.
- VAT, CST and Service ...
We have requirement for Internal Auditor for an International NGO!!!
Kindly find the details below.
Position - Internal Auditor
Location - Chennai
Experience - 0 to 5 years
CTC - 5 Lpa
Qualification - CA,CA Qualified,CA I...
We are a leading Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of wide range of Metal & Brass handicrafts and continue to enjoy the undisputed leadership positioning that segment since 1989. We are an ISO certified concern dedicated towards delivering unique q...
Candidates with min. 10 yrs Experience in
- Finalization of company accounts
- All income tax matters including TDS
- VAT & VAT returns
- Service Tax including returns
- Debtors/Creditors/Stock monitoring
Experience in Hospital setup is pre...
Managing day to day accounts, credit control, banking transaction, filling audit papers, vehicle purchase monitoring, balance sheet preperation, maintaing MIS, and collection details. making PF & ESI & salary statments and other related works...
The candidates must have worked in Automotive Industry preferably manufacturer of automotive fluid tubes, hoses and pipes.
Candidate must have worked for minimum of 3 years as Quality Head position.
Responsible for all quality ...
- Person Should have Minimum 3 Years of Working Experience in this Profile
financial Managers Perform Some or all of the Following Duties:
- Plan, Organize, Direct, Control and Evaluate the Operation of An Accounting, Audit or other Financial D...
Key Skills : financial analyst,finance advisor,financial manager,financial officer,finance director