Basic Qualifications : B.tech/be
level : Senior Executive
key Skills :
- Telecommunications/isp O & M
job Description :
- to Ensure Efficient and Effective Operations and Maintenance of Tower Sites to Meet the Company's Objective of Delivering the Highest Uptime Along with Cost and Energy Efficiencies.
drive Uptime - Drive Uptime for all Operator Companies. Maintain Infra Uptime as per Msa/kpi's
- Rca of Outages and Prepare Corrective Action Plans to Avoid Repetitions.
- 100% Site Automation and Alarm Integration with Noc. Alarm & Metering Correction At Site.
- 100 % Compliance On In-house / Vendor Pm
- Amc/diesel Vendor Management and Tracking Based On Sla
- Drive Site Visit as per Sams and Non-financial Punch Point Closure
drive Energy Management Across all Sites By Ensuring :
- Compliance On Log Card
- Site Wise Analysis of Dg/eb/bb Running, Energy Cost and Cost Reductions Plans,
- Re-connection of all Eb Disconnection Within Sla,
- Timely Collection and Payment of Electrical Bills, Liaison with Eb Authorities to Avoid Disconnection and Improved Eb Availability,
- Take Necessary Measures to Avoid Pilferage and Malpractice
- Assist Ztm in Performance Analysis of all New Technology Initiatives
opex Management - Zero Breakdown Delivery for the Cluster to Optimize Opex.
- Timely Submission & Validation of Vendor Invoice and Payment for Better Delivery from the Vendor,
- Keep Amc Performance Track W.r.t. Sla,
- Identify Regular Scope for Security Headcount Reduction, Minimize Rental Cost, Etc
- Tracking of Sites Wise Penalty and Implementing the Plan for Zero Penalty
landlord Management - Compliance of the Sites Access Process
- Maintains a High Level of Landlord Engagement to Ensure 24- 7 Access and Facilitate Upgrade/planned Event/installation and other Operational Work At the Site
- Rent Management I.e. Ensure Monthly Rental Paid Timely to the Landlord, Any Rent Negotiation for An