RS80,000 To 1,00,000Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Tirunelveli
Job Description :
•To Ensure Quality Training Delivery To The Students.
•Conducting Training Of Students Sessions On Ms Office,Tally & Accounts To The Center Students
•Planning & Executing Training
1)Oversee the Credit Control function of the region and to ensure collections on time.
2) Coordinating with other departments to settle disputes relating to the outstanding, billing and other disputes which in turn ensure proper payments from the c...
Must have Excellent Knowledge of Tally. Financial Statement Preparation, Budgeting, Payroll, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable, or the Equivalent. Experience Working with An Automated Financial Management System
A professional to handle bank reconciliation, branch accounts, Daily vouchers, overseas remittance, Oustanding balance re-confirmation with all clients, budgeting, cost controll, payment followup, vendor management, credit control, receivables and pa...
RS2,00,000 To 4,75,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Cuttack, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all
Candidates with min. 10 yrs Experience in
- Finalization of company accounts
- All income tax matters including TDS
- VAT & VAT returns
- Service Tax including returns
- Debtors/Creditors/Stock monitoring
Experience in Hospital setup is pre...
- Segmenting, identifying and executing detailed Account penetration strategy for mid to large corporates.
- Responsible for revenue generation.
- Engage and build relationship with clients to convert to signed contracts.
ob Description :
Should be able to independently handle accounting function. Should be well versed in book keeping, sales tax remittance / returns filing. Tally (ERP 9) knowledge essential. Married Females only
A leading manufacturing industry required
A Senior Finance & Accounts executive (Male)
job location Chennai
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Finance and accounts : 8 years
We are looking for Accounts & Audit personnel for our Transportation & Logistic Industry. Interested candidate can apply. Below is the job description.
Duties And Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for arranging fund...
Commerce Gradudate with additional qualifications
CA Inter or ICWAI Inter preferred with 5+ yers experience
Must have knoweldge in MS Office, Excel
Should have knoweldge in Tally, Service Tax, Sales Tax, VAT, Central Excise, Customs, Imports and L...
RS1,75,000 To 2,75,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
Position Title : Accountant
Reporting to : Senior Manager
Location : Mumbai
Male or Female (Preferred) : Only Male
Experienced or Fresher: 1-2 year
No of requirement : 5
Date of joining Immediate
We are looking for candidates with 5-6 years experience in reputed consumer product companies
-Knowledge of Tally, VAT, Service Tax, TDS
-Should Independently handle the Accounts Function.
-Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement and daily M...
RS70,000 To 1,00,000Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Surat, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Delhi
Accounts Payable Manager
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer servi...
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job descript...
Account Reconciliation and Analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company Balances
journal Entries Including Maintenance of Recurring Journal Entries and Allocations
- Should have experience of audit work in a Forex B category Branch
- To do daily audit of all the activities of the bank.
- Should have exposure to auditing Credit, Trade Finance & forex department audit work also.
- At le...
Key Skills : internal auditing,account manager,account officer,account head
Must be a qualified B.Com / M.Com / ICWA / CA Inter.
- Experience between 5 to 10 Years.
- From Construction / Real Estate Industry will be Preferred.
- Should be proficient in Contractor payments / Invoices / Billings / Receipts / Payments.
RS4,00,000 To 8,00,000Hyderabad, Ranchi, Bangalore, Calicut, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi
Handling Direct sales of Data/ Voice/ Video Business, in Market
· Key Account Management
· Responsible for Debtor Control for the Sales orders taken
· Responsible for direct business.
· Is responsible for the m...
Key Skills : sales manager,business development head
Immediate requirement of AR Callers
Experience required: 1-2 years
No Of Opening : 6
Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Recei...
We have below mentioned requirements for Fresher’s of 2015 and 2014 batch
JOB DESCRIPTION ON HEALTHCARE PROCESS
No of position : - 100
- PROCESS: Healthcare
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Any graduate (No B.E, POST GRADUATES in Regular)
Finalization Of Accounts, Payable & Receivable Ledgers Maintenance, Co Ordination With Banks For Credit Facility, Income Tax & Service Tax Filing And All Other Responsibilities Related To Finance & Accounts Domain.
Key Skills : finance officer,finance manager,accounts manager,finance head
He will be responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining the general ledger, reviewing/preparing account reconciliations, and managing the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting process. Must have solid senior accounting exp...
RS1,50,000 To 2,75,000North Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, hyderabada,banglore
Position Title : Accountant
Reporting to : Senior Manager
Location : Chennai, mumbai, delhi, gurgaon, hyderbad.
Male or Female (Preferred): Only Male
Experienced or Fresher: 1-2 year
Age Group (Ex: Between 30 to 35 yrs) Not Man...
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department,• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and exp...
RS2,75,000 To 3,25,000Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Erode, Kolkata
Job category: Other
Experience: 0 To 6 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Any Basic Graduation
Key skills: Working Hour,Basic Fields
Posted by: Company
Apply to this job
Here is ou...
- Candidate Who Can Work with Full Involvement in Accounts Both Freshers and Experience (0-3 Years) with Tally Skill Can Apply
- Maintaining Books of Day to Day Accounting & Voucher Verification, Cash Book, Bank Book, Sales Register, Purchase Regist...
I have openings for Sr. accountant with good package.
Company Location: Kandivli.
Salary best in industry.
Candidate should b Graduate.
Candidate should posses knowledge of TDS, Excise, Tax, VAT.
B.COM/BBA/BBM with minimum 60% in Graduation and 50% in 10th and 12th.
Year of Passing : 2014 & 2015 graduates.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Basic accounting knowledge.
Flexible to work in Shifts-basically night shift
RS2,00,000 To 4,00,000Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Chennai, c
- Should have been in AR calling for at least 6 month -5 years.
-Good knowledge in Healthcare concept.
- Knowledge on Denial management.
- Decent US accent with good communication skills.
- Understand the client requirements and specification...
Key Skills : ar calling,accounts receivable,us health care,denial management,voice,accounts executive,accounts manager,accountant,head corporate...
Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on
outstanding Accounts Receivable
Should be able to convince the claims company (payers) for payment of their outstanding claims
-Prepare monthly financial reporting package.
-Complete accurate and timely month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closes.
-Maintain modified cash basis books.
-Prepare and post journal entries.
-Complete bank reconciliations accurately and timely....
RS1,75,000 To 3,75,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Chennai
Deliver Daily targets for claims/ DOS transaction assigned with quality
- Should have knowledge of the entire Revenue Management Cycle (RCM)
- Analysis on the Denials of claims with resolution on reprocessing claims with insurance
- Should b...
International Company wanted Accounts and Cashier
Position : Accounts and Cashier (Tally Must)
Qualification : Any Degree (Female Per)
Salary : Rs. 5000 - 12000 (inst also Avail)
Experience : Fresher / Exp can apply.
Designation: AR Caller cum Analyst
Exp: 0.6 t- 3yrs
Qual: Any Deg
Salary : 20 t- 30% hike
Location : Chennai
- Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project
- Ensure targeted ...
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and accounting functions. The AM is expected to take initiative in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures towards accurately repor...
RS1,50,000 To 2,25,000Hyderabad, Cochin, Kottayam, Mumbai, Chennai, Guahati
- Should be flexible on working with computer
- Strong presentable skill
- should have good communication skills and good personality.
- Having pleasant attitude.
- Should have worked in sales tax return and service tax retu...
- Weekly, monthly reports.
- Follow up and reconciliation with customers.
- Finalization of Books. Coordination with auditors and resolving their queries. Payment to vendors.
- Quarterly presentations of MIS.
- Weekly inflow / outflow management.
Manage overall finance function, VAT, Service Tax, Finalisation of accounts, TDS and all statutory compliance. Knowledge in Tally is preferred rnrnCA / CWA with 5 - 7 years experience. Experience in IT/ITES/ Payment Industries preferred.
-prepare Monthly Financial Reporting Package.
-complete Accurate and Timely Month-end, Quarter-end, and Year-end Closes.
-maintain Modified Cash Basis Books.
-prepare and Post Journal Entries.
-complete Bank Reconciliations Accurately and Timely....