Jobs ! Opening For Client Relationship Manager - Mutual Funds
Experience: 1-2 Years.
Salary: Upto 22K.
Job Description :
1. Responsible For New Client Acquisition, Building New Relationships And Increasin...
RS6,50,000 To 15,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
10-17 Years of experience in Capital Market /Mutual Fund Business. Last 3-4 yrs should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would report to the position / the client on a daily / ...
Key Skills : taxation,mutual fund marketing,accounting,cost accountancy,budgeting,cost accouting
The Selected Candidate Will Be Placed for Indian Operations and Will have to Be Open for Indoor and Outdoor Marketing for Any One of the Below :
- Real Estate and Infrastructure Investments - all India
- Should have Excellent Communication Skills a...
Achieving the Business targets assigned in terms of cross selling, enhancing and upgrading the client relationships.
Profiling Customers and providing financial products to meet customers\' needs
Ensuring the highest levels of service to the High N...
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Read only if it relevant to youâ€¦.
Greetings from Evoke HR, Ahmedabad.
We are an Executive Search & HR Consultancy is a young emerging organization established by HR professionals with the objective of providing comprehensive ...
Would oversee the equity products passive or ETFâ€™s product development, operations & assist the sales and operations team. This opportunity is to get exposure to global clients & markets
1. Manage Equity dealing for the fun...
- Monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements and changes to current procedures
- Preparation of various P and L reports and ensuring timely adh...