we are hiring for Freshly Qualified CA, CS, CMA, CWA and Article Assistants (Only Female Candidates) that can be a part of our team of professionals and can develop expertise in the field of Audit, Finance, and Taxation.
RS 50000 To 50,00,000 & above Central Delhi, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kolhapur, Delhi
Manufacturing Engineers: Manufacturing Engineers are the Ones to Produce, Design, Develop, Create and Maintain the Efficiency and Integrity of Manufactured Product. this Person is Responsible in Monitoring and Coordinating Operations and Production S...
- Timely preparation of Monthly management accounts.
- Timely preparation of monthly Budgets and variance analysis
- Cost analysis and reconciliation of Cost accounts with Financial Accounts
- Timely preparation of daily, monthly and quarte...
Key Skills : senior manager accounts,accounts,mis,manager finance and accounts,sr.manager finance and accounts,accounting,taxation,accountant
Qualification : (i) A Master Degree in Commerce with at least
55% marks or its equivalent grade or a Bachelor’s Degree with CA/ICWA; the degree should be from a recognized University. (ii) At least three years of experience in an office in the F...
Key Skills : registrar finance,finance officer,auditor,chartered accountant,cost & work accountant,govt
Indian Jobs Sea Recruitment and Placement Consultants
RS 1,00,000 To 6,00,000 Ahmedabad, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, SurendranagarDudhrej, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Auditors are independent specialists who review the accounts of companies and organisations to ensure the validity and legality of their financial records. They can also act in an advisory role to recommend possible risk aversion measures and cost sa...
Working Experience of Tally
work Experience in Advance Excel is Must
journal Entries in Tally
knowledge of Vat, Tds Service Tax Etc
good Communication Skills is Required
all Account Related Work
rajkot City Employees Given ...
The roles of financial managers can vary enormously. In larger companies for instance, the role is more concerned with strategic analysis, while in smaller organisations, a financial manager may be responsible for the collection and preparation of ac...
The ideal candidate must be a good team player and an efficient individual contributor. Must be competent and proficient. Prior experience in Freight Forwarding & Customs Broking industry would be an added advantage.
Have fair ...
- Excellent knowledge of Statutory / External audits as per Indian GAAP, IFRS Audits of listed and unlisted clients in accordance with SEBI Guidelines and Tax Audit as per Income Tax Act.
- Finalization of Audit reports, financial...
This mail is in regards to an excellent job opportunity for Finance Executives with an Events Management Company in Bangalore with some quality experience of 3+ years . If interested in this job opportunity, please send your resume along with your re...
We are looking for a profile with atleast Fifteen Years in Working Experience with Power Sector Preferably in Commercial and Regulatory Matters. Knowledge of Regulations and Practical Experience in Working with Regulators. Knowledge of Accounts and T...
Assigned as a Profit Making Centre Manager for the unit to achieve the revenue targets and to ensure unit is managed, maintained and operated in a manner which is profitable, cost effective, and efficient.
Motto to be - To provide a qual...
Key Skills : hotel operations,resident general manager,hospitality operation,resort operation,bhm,hospitality management,restaurant management,motel...
- Knowledge of Tally Accounting software
- Issuance & Collection of Form ‘C’, D1 & VAT C-4’
- Timely Sales Tax Assessment Preparation
- Purchase Bill Passing through ERP & Posting in Tally 9.00 ERP
- Posting of all transaction into Tally
- to Handle a Team of the Professionals At Different Levels At Corporate Office, Branches & all Sites/plants of Group.
- Controlling of Entire Accounting Functions of the Group Including all Direct, Indirect Taxation Matters, Sales Tax, Service Tax ...
Liaison with bank and financial institutions and arranging funds for short term and long term business requirements.
Manage global forex exposures in a manner that impact of multiple currencies is in control. Mitigations of risks if any arising due ...
Job Title DGM(Finance)
Overall administrative control of the department
comprising of 30 team member
Prepare, examine and analyze accounting record financial statement a...
Finalization of Annual P& L Account and Balance sheet
Preparation of Annual Budget and analysis of variance
Knowledge & experience of working of VAT,Sales Tax, Excise,Service Tax,Income Tax and TDS.
Analysis of actual expenses against budgeted exp...
We have requirement for Internal Auditor for an International NGO!!!
Kindly find the details below.
Position - Internal Auditor
Location - Chennai
Experience - 0 to 5 years
CTC - 5 Lpa
Qualification - CA,CA Qualified,CA I...
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Monitor & Streamline SAP FICO process within the organization.
- Need to ensure proper Taxation related matters of the company.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting futur...
Strategic planning and policy formulation including financial & commercial evaluation of business opportunities, diversification & preparation of project & feasibility report.
Highest dealing with financial institutions, banks, private equit...
RS 1,50,000 To 8,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
Job Description: Internal Audit (multiple Positions)
- Examine and Evaluate the Adequacy, Effectiveness and Efficiency of the Organizations’ Internal Control Systems & Recommend Practical Solutions to Improve Operations, Enhance Internal Contro...
RS 2,00,000 To 3,75,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Invoicing - Export, Sales Bills Entries, Stock Statement Monthly, TDS Payments, Service Tax, Finalization of Accounts
Salary: Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Chartered Accountant with following background :
1. Candidate must be an under graduate with ACA / AICWA with minimum of five years experience in manufacturing company.
2. Maximum Age Limit should be 40 years
3. Candidate must have an exposure ...
Accounts manager is responsible for providing financial advice and support to
management and colleagues to enable them to make sound business decisions.
Financial considerations are at the root of all major business decisions. Clear budgetary
Key Skills : proven working experience as accounting manager,advanced computer,accounts officer,accounts executive,accounts head,accounts manager,chartered...
We are a leading Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of wide range of Metal & Brass handicrafts and continue to enjoy the undisputed leadership positioning that segment since 1989. We are an ISO certified concern dedicated towards delivering unique q...
Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
Establish, maintain, ...
Summary of Functions:
Responsible for the development and maintenance of all internal accounting controls to provide reasonable assurance that transactions are executed and recorded properly for all locations in India, and that assets are protecte...
Book Keeping & maintaining records
Maintaining financial and accounting systems
Auditing financial records and investigating
Produce reports and budget plans, and contribute to business strategy
The Sr. Accounts, Finance & Marketing Executive job at Avon-MHD requires good multi-tasking, IT and managerial skills. The job covers a wide range of activities, which involve:
1) Daily book-keeping
2) Reconciliation of bank, creditor and deb...
Key Skills : marketing executive,marketing,sales,business development
1) Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
2) Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business tra...
- Weekly, monthly reports.
- Follow up and reconciliation with customers.
- Finalization of Books. Coordination with auditors and resolving their queries. Payment to vendors.
- Quarterly presentations of MIS.
- Weekly inflow / outflow management.
Needs to have full knowledge of Tally ERP 9.
Handle accounting for three companies.
1. Enter all bank transactions.
2. Maintain party wise ledgers.
3. Calculate and pass TDS entries.
4. Pass entry of all statutory payment.
5. Payroll entries...
Job Description :-
Candidate has to perform following job duties.
- In charge of strategic financial planning (e.g. taxation, financing) and internal control
- Optimize financial resources and see to the control of risk
- Prepare budgets
RS 2,00,000 To 5,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Conversant with International Financial Reporting Standards;
Responsible for full spectrum of accounting, budgeting, taxation, credit administration, banking, treasury, management accounting and financial reporting;
Required Manager Finance.
education: Chartered Accountant
job Location: Nashik. Maharashtra. India
industry: Switchgear / Electrical
ctc: Negotiable for the Right Candidate.
company Type: Limi...
Raising and Posting Client Invoices:-
- Processing transactions and posting in to the accounting system.
- Preparation of Financial accounts and liaison with auditors.
- Management of statutory tax returns.
- Preparation of management accounts
RS 3,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Overall responsibility of Finance and Accounts department of the company
Head the Finance and Accounts Department
Co-ordinate inter-departmental matters
Ensure timely preparation of books of accoun...
Indian Jobs Sea Recruitment and Placement Consultants
RS 2,50,000 To 50,00,000 & above Ahmedabad, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, SurendranagarDudhrej, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
Develop financial and tax strategies
Manage the capital request and budgeting pr...
Key Skills : plan a – know your fundamentals.,see strategy and business experience as the new baseline,career plan for the next big thing in finance: insight...
We are looking for Individuals with good experience preferably between 5-10 Yrs of working in a CA firm for undertaking Statutory/Internal Audit and Review engagements. Primarily involving the following activities:-
- Independently handling Audit...
Material planning & Purchase, Inventory Control, Local Purchase, Cost control, Vendor development, Material utilization and all material related works & Scheduling Manpower Handling.
-Finalization of Store accounts & compliance With Statutory au...
Key Skills : store officer,store manager,store management
Coordinate with External Auditors for Interim and Yearend Audit Process.including Preparation of Audit Schedules, Organize and Review Supporting Documentation for Audit.work Closely with Controller and other Divisions to Obtain Audit Requests Improve...