Position: Textile Designer
Qualification: BSc/MSc/B Tech Textile Designing
Experience: Min 2-5 years as textile designer. Should be proficient on ‘Nedgraphics’ software for developing jacquard designs for weaving machines fo...
- Be creative and able to make impressive designs.
- Knowledge in colour, texture and pattern of different kinds of yarns & fabrics.
- Understand the properties of different materials and dyes and the production processes of textiles.
We are urgently looking for Fashion Designer (Fresher can also apply).
Job Description are per as follows :
Job Location :-Kolkata (Pritoria Street)
Salary:- 8k to 15k (In-hand)
Experience :- 0 Yrs. to 2yrs
Education :- Graduate (Fashion desig...
RS 3,00,000 To 3,50,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, Greater Noida, Delhi, gurgoan,okhla
Excellent understanding of the bags design and manufacturing process from the bags conceptualization stage.through the pattern drafting phase to final bags assembly. strong fashion and color sense with the ability to create and adopt designs to chang...
We are conducting interviews for position of Fashion Consultant for our luxury designer fashion brand which is being launched at in West Delhi initially with two stores,The Brand offers high end designer ethnic wear outfits most suitable for Wedding ...
We are looking for a fashion designer for our manufacturing unit.
- The candidate should have in depth knowledge of women ethnic wear.
- Job Role will be order management, handling internal queries, coordinating with suppliers,
- Must Have...
We are Looking for a Full Time Jewellery Designer. Must Be Creative and have Passion for Designing Silver as Well as Costume & Fashion Jewelry. Should Be Hardworking & Willing to Work Stretch Hours and Open to Travel if Required. Must Be from...
- Communicate with Trade Customers & Suppliers & have significant experience in understanding & delivering the full process required of a Merchandiser.
- Merchandising, costing, sourcing, client/buyer-product developm...
A professional attitude with confidence and guts to handle day-to-day problems arising in the business. Must have knowledge of high fashion and Indian dynamic cities fashion taste and trends. Good in communication skills and must be willing to travel...
Creating/Visualizing an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD).
Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to Fabrics, Colors and Shapes.
Planning and developing ranges.
The Communications Designer creates the window through which the world sees Freeset.
From product catalogs to brochures and posters we need someone with creative flair and on-the-job design experience to help us communicate who Freeset is and what ...
Should be able to teach subjects like Sketching, Garment construction, etc.
Monitor and maintain high student morale and motivation.
Monitor performance of students and render support as required.
Assist with institute promotional activities...
Looking for an excellent technically qualified skilled pattern master for a design house in kerala. Should manage and execute patterns,drapes and finishing.
Should have excellent technical skills in mens and womens wear and high fashion wears from d...
1) Graduate from a fashion school
2) Trained in Garment Construction & Design
3)Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word & Excel
4)Excited about the world of fashion.
5)Humble and energetic
6)Receptive to ideas...
Opening for Greater Noida
Designation Jr. Designer
Company Type Manufacturing(Garment)
Experience 1year yto 5 years
Salary 12k to 18k
Location Greater Noida
Knowledge of corel draw, photoshop.
Position: - Fashion designer
No of Positions: - 02Nos
Job Location: - Ludhiana
Qualification: - Graduate in Related Stream or Diploma/Degree in Fashion Designing
Salary Range: - 15,000 to 30,000 per month
- Knowledgeable about textile...
Looking for a Designer of Fabric Handbags. Must have good understanding for colour combinations, Mixing various kind of fabrics, Embroideries, Highlighting, using different kind of tapes, trims and other decorations.
Salary: As per skills and Experi...
Job entails leading a team of designers and sampling coordinators to develop woven, print and embroidered samples for both home and fashion industry.
- Intimate knowledge of hand processes like handloom weaving, hand embroidery styles, block print...
Min 3 years experience in the field of Abaya and Jalabiya preferably in GCC; accountable for creating and producing designs with high visual impact in line with market needs and brand standards; Knowledge of cutting, sewing, embroidery and preparing ...
Key Skills : min 3 years experience in the field of abaya and jalabiya preferably in gcc; accountable for creating and producing designs with high visual impact...
- Expertise in Indian bridal wear, embroideries mainly into Sarees, Lehnga Sarees and Suit Dupatta for the high end market.
- Good knowledge of embroideries / textures and patterns.
- Coordinate timely turnaround of sampling.
- Understand colors a...
RS 50,000 To 1,00,000 North Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi
We are Inviting all Talented Fashion Designers, Here is Your Chance to Build Your Own Fashion Store,For all the Designers Who Ever Dreamed to Open There Own Fashion Boutique, to Create Their Design and Sell,So Here's a Call for all Fashion Designers...
Looking for a fashion designer
Exp : 2-5 yrs
Salary: As per industry standards
Location Western suburbs
1. The Designer will be responsible for creating commercially viable product designs for a mid-high volume category.
- Meeting Individual and Store Sales Targets
- Customer service & loyalty
- Good communication skills
- Visual Merchandising of the store
- Back end store operations
- Store upkeep & Maintenance
- Having basic knowledge o...
- keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes
- understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns, toilets and technical specifications for designs.
Designing women ethnic wears
- Exp in Designing of women ethnic wears
- Attractive personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be Graduate in Fashion Design
- Must have at least 4 years exp