RS 3,50,000 To 6,00,000 Chakan, Pune, Pune Suburb, TalegaonDabhade, Thane, Hadapsar
Develops the project development methodology including frameworks for project plans, budgets & resource allocation Implements project management policies to ensure effective & timely completion of projects with adherence to quality standards.
1. Timely procurement of raw material Coordination with Store, Factory, QC & Marketing.
2. Vendor management, Developing & sourcing of new vendors.
3. Engineering material knowledge(Technical Knowledge is mandatory).
4. Good negotiation sk...
Key Skills : procurement executive,procurement officer,purchase officer,vendor management,purchase head
-catalogue Management, Master Data
-maintaince, Catalogue Maintainance, Reord
-keeping, Vendor Follow Ups, Live and Dead Products Update, Stock Records
key Result Areas
1 Catalogue Management (cm)
1. Design Online / Offline Ca...
Application invited of candidates who have flare understanding of Financial products (preferably Life Insurance)
Relationship Manager/Business Development Manager, Business Procurement
Key Skills : business development management,business development executive,sales,marketing,area business manager,retail sales officer,business development...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane, Navi Mumbai
- Daily round of the premises
- Rectifications of issues with regards to facility
- Updation of snag list on weekly basis
- Stock verification, updation and procurements
- Overlook on Security and Housekeeping work on dail...
The Quality Assurance Engineer would play an integral role in success of the organization. The essential requirements of Quality Assurance Engineer are:-
- Develops, maintains, and verifies implementation of the project quality assurance program
B Tech / BE (Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical ) / Diploma & MBA - Supply Chain Operations / Finance / Material Management with 5-15 years of experience in Procurement & logistics in process chemicalExpertis in handling techno commercial act...