We are looking for Injection moulds Design Engineer who will be responsible for Part Design Feasibility, Developing DFM, Moldflow and Injection Mould Design. The Candidate must have minimum experience of 8 years in critical moulds designs for Automotive components and home appliances.
● The Engineer must be experienced in Part and Tool designs (Injection moulds) on VISI Cad / UniGraphics (NX)
● Must be experienced in checking and giving feedback on DFM & Mold flow analysis.
● Must be experienced in Designing Complicated injection moulds handling different types of Cams, Lifter mechanism, multi directional slider systems in the moulds for automotive components and home appliances big parts, say moulds for moulding capacity of 350 to 3000 Tns
● Must be capable to make good presentations to explain the problems of samples produced by understanding the products assembly designs and requirements.
● Must be experienced in making the PPT Presentations to highlight the tool design challenges, DFM and Moldflow challenges and DFM related issues.
● Experience 8-12 Years
● Must have good English speaking and writing skills.
● Should be a qualified Mould engineering Diploma from CIPET / TRTC / GTTC etc.
1. The engineer will be responsible to check the feasibility details of part design/ Part Assemblies.
2. The engineer will be responsible to create the DFM of the components by considering the Gate points, hot runner/Cold runner selection, parting line selection, cooling process in the mould, part orientation in the mould, tooling concepts etc.
3. The engineer will be responsible to check the moldflow reports and find out the issues and upcoming moulding challenges such as sink marks, filling issues, injection pressure, locking pressure, machine selection, moulding machine tonnage calculation etc.
4. The engineer will be responsible to design and check the fool proof Injection mould designs in VISI Cad .Uni-Graphics (NX), which