the Endeavour of Digital Circle is to Create Best in Class Customer Acquisition Through Effective Use of Innovative Technology. as a Part of Digital Circle, the Nri Acquisition Relationship Manager (narm) is An Integral Member of the Remote Banking Team Responsible for Converting Leads, Acquisition of the Nre and Nro Account and Acts as the Single Point of Contact for the End to End Experience and Does Service Calling for a Limited Period Post Account Opening. the Narm Will Be a Centrally Located Lead Facing Role Through Effective Use of Technology Comprising of Voice, Video and Email.
· Manage the Nri Acquisition Business Through Web, Marketing & Branch Leads
· Liaison with the Branch Team and Work On the Nre Leads Provided By the Branch.
· Achievement of Nri Targets Though Website Leads, Marketing Leads, Branch Leads and Leads Generated Through Reference
· Build the Nre Mdab Book Thorough Ntb Accounts
· Increase Nre Penetration Through Assigned Geography.
· On Boarding of Nre Customers and Provide Best in Class Service & Support to Ntb Nre Customers.
· Co-ordinate with the Overseas Branches - Overseas Channel Build the New to Bank Book Through the Overseas Branch Franchise.
· Fair Degree of Nri Process Will Be Preferred
· Maintain Good Relationships with Clients So that the Business Can Maximize the Value of Those Relationships.
· Resolve Any Customer Complaints in a Prompt and Professional Manner.
The placement industry of Punjab is growing speedily. Numerous job opportunities exist in the different industries for the job seekers and working professionals who wish to give a new kickstart to their professional life. HSR Placement can make it easier for you. Connect with us without a delay. HSR Placement is a notable name in the placement sector of Punjab. This firm is the brainchild of Mr. Hardeep Singh & Mrs. Gurdeep Kaur. They laid the foundation stone of the company in the year 2017 in Amritsar (Punjab). They’ve been guiding us since inception due to which we’re one of the fastest growing placement firms in Amritsar.