1. Uses technology to serve patients who may be located some distance from the hospital, but require primary health care services.
2. Uses videoconferencing equipment and high-speed telephone lines to send and receive medical information and pictures.
3. Should be able to deliver primary medical care to patients experiencing a wide range of physical illness or other health conditions.
4. Provides clinical assessment, including the history of illness and other information. Document the pertinent information timely & accurately.
5. Prescribe medicine, diagnostic and other medical guidance as needed by patients.
6. Attends mandatory in house training programs to be certified in Telemedicine. This may require individual to undergo web-based and other training programs. Be open to peer review and receiving feedback from on the job monitoring.
7. Demonstrates respect and tolerance for all patients without any discrimination.
8. Assumes responsibility for professional development and ongoing education. Willing to learn and strictly follow clinical protocols.
9. Maintains a professional appearance and attitude.
10. Serve actively and constructively as a member of the multi-disciplinary virtual medical care team, supporting the philosophy of care; to ensure the safety and well-being of every patient.
MapleFly International is a Ontario,Canada based Immigration Consultancy firm provides services for various Immigration matters for various Countries including Skilled workers, Family Sponsorship, Business Visas, Provincial Nominee Programs, Student Visas and Work permits to you with excellent exposure to the global world.