Plan and schedule projects, estimate time and materials, supervise subordinates, maintain records and file and prepare reports.
• Prepare, schedule and supervise the work layout for the maintenance, alteration and repair of building structures ...
Key Skills : should have good knowledge in carpentry works,should be able to manage subordinates,should be able to convey messages properly,carpentry,carpentry...
Allocation of Supervisors At Site.
- Supervision of the Shuttering / Scaffolding Works Through His Supervisors.
- Allocation of Materials from Shuttering/scaffolding Stores.
- Materials Correct Utilization Supervision.
- Attend Site Meeting for t...
Supervision of Personnel and Functions:
Provides work direction to assigned contracted personnel in the civil maintenance unit.
Supervises and participates in general carpentry, maintenance of air-conditioning ducts, masonry, painting, plumbing w...
Key Skills : civil supervisor,civil engineer,civil site supervisor,site engineer
Prepare the layout of the project.
-Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
-Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
-Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.