Position: Accounts Manager In Ludhiana
Job Location: Ludhiana
Qualification: MBA (Finance)/M Com
1. Must have 2 to 4 years. Person having knowledge of SAP will be preferred.
2. Perfect in Tally ERP 9.
3. Vat Return/Sales Tax/TDS Re...
1 . Must have ability to handle all kind of account matters.
2 . With good knowledge of Tally , Billing , Cash Audit.
3 Handling invoices and tax receipts.
4. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
qualification : ...
RS3,00,000 To 5,00,000Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala
Candidate Should Sell Advertising Air Time On the Radio Stations to Current and Potential Customers ,Prospect and Sell New Advertising to the Station, Learn and Understand the Radio Business and Industry,Prepare, Present Presentations to Customers
Key Skills : corporate sales,communication,sales,sales account manager,accounting,business development
- You want full time corporate sector sales manager jobs.
- Exp 1-2 year in corporate sector sales manager
- Qualification (Graduation & MBA in Marketing) & Must computer knowledge & good looking & Good communication skill & good English.
• Finalization of Balance sheets and profit & Loss Account at periodical intervals
- Monthly preparation and consolidation of Financial Statements
- Timely review of income/costs, reconciliations including sub-ledgers and bank -...
Educational Qualification – Min. Graduate
2. Experience – Min . 4-5 Years in Training Profile ( Especially in Insurance)
3. Local Candidates Will Be Preferred.
4. Should Be Willing to Travel with Line in Field and Will Be Responsibl...
RSLess than 50000 To 50,000Mohali ( Chandigarh ), Jagraon, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Moga
B.Com / M.Com degree holders, having sound knowledge in all aspects of accounting, auditing, taxes etc. Over all experience of 2 Years or above need to apply. Preference given to the candidates having experience in Garments , Spinning mil...
Qualifications : Chartered Account
Company Spinning and Dyeing Unit
Location - Ludhiana
Experience : Minimum 2-3 years work experience in handling accounts in a manufacturing compan
The General Manager is the head of a hotel. He/she is responsible for all hotel operations by proving and implementing developed strategies and services. He/she works very close with managers or directors of the different departments. Within this res...