RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
Job Opening for Accounts Manager.
Candidate should have minimum of 4-5 years of experience in Accounts and audit, the person should be comfortable to work on ERP and have complete knowledge of excise, sales tax and other taxation along with some A...
Co-ordination with sampling & Production.
Co-ordination with the buyers on day-day basis.
Executing sampling program like Shipment etc.
Follow up on various approvals required for production.
Experience-- 2+yr (i...
IN PROCESS QUALITY ASSURANCE
1. Dispending of Raw material
2. Observe the Batch preparation
3. Verification of cleaning and sanitization
4. Verification of production equipment
5. Verification Documents ( Logbook, equipment Printout)
- Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience in statutory audits under Indian GAAP.
- Preference will be given to those with extensive statutory audit experience, who have independently handled multiple audits, accountability & responsib...
With a vision to be one of the leading one stop solution provider in the arena of Construction & Engineering, as an organization that was created with an aim to transform the Infrastructure development system. Successfully completed road construction...
We have requirements for full time Accountants for our Manesar branch Location. Only Experienced candidates are requested to apply for this job. Candidates having accounting experience with construction companies shall be preferred.
Direction, Monitoring and controlling security.
Investigate security concerns & incidents and implement corrective actions
Formulating SOPs and implementing appropriate systems / measures to establish and maintain high security
Security Audits, Se...
The Main Objective Would Be Delivery of Cost Efficiencies, Compliance and Driving An Increased Contribution to the Organisation's Growth. the Role is Challenging with a Well Balanced Mix of Supply, Demand and Indirect Procurement Responsibilities in ...